NFL Reviewing Allegations Of Racy Messages By Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 8, 2010.

1. The NFL says it is reviewing allegations involving Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre, who the website Deadspin says sent racy messages and photos to a woman who worked for the team while he played for the Jets. League spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday, "We are reviewing the matter," when asked about reports that Favre sent voice mails and photos to Jenn Sterger, who did game-day work for the Jets. Deadspin reported Thursday that voice mails and photos were sent by "someone she was led to believe was Brett Favre." It said the person contacted Sterger on MySpace. "Send me a text. Love to see you tonight," one voicemail said. The voice mails and photos have not been independently confirmed as coming from Favre. Sterger did not lodge a public complaint and did not comment for Deadspin on the story.

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
  2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

IT'S BACK!
    [​IMG]

3. Two More Women Claim They Received Lewd Text's From Brett Favre

It appears Jenn Sterger wasn't the only woman who received unwanted and inappropriate text messages from Brett Favre while he played for the Jets. Favre also pursued two team massage therapists, according to one of the women. The woman (who wishes to remain anonymous for now — we'll call her "Mandy") worked as a massage therapist for the team for a couple years, but she says never had an incident with a player until No. 4 showed up at training camp at Hofstra University, where the Jets still worked out in 2008. "He was on the table next to mine," she tells me. "He was looking at my butt the whole time while I worked on another player. He was ... ogling me." The woman who was massaging Brett that day (massage therapist No. 2, or "Lindsay") exchanged numbers with him. (Mandy claims it's common for players to take the numbers of team-contracted massage therapists should they need additional rubdowns off campus. Yeah, I know. Please don't.)

Deadspin.com

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't really blame him...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who has the Jets 2008 Media Guide?

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Can I have her number? I want to send her some messages too :la:

7. We now need to start a Jenn Sterger thread....this is awesome. :giggity:

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

giggity is right

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I'm gonna call bullcrap. Just like the Big Ben situation.. one accusation turns into a freaking witch hunt. its bullcrap.

10. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I call 'Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.... won't get fooled again'. And you're right that Ben Roethlishberger thing seemed totally above board :icon_eek:

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

merge

Ladies, please. If god wanted you naked, you'd have been naked. All he needs to do is say the word.

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Alright let's get on the bandwaggon. Bret sent me lewd text. Anyone else.:icon_cheesygrin:

13. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

here's the one he sent me

[​IMG]

14. Rottstein

Rottstein Rookie

He was looking at her butt the whole time??? STRING HIM UP!! HE"S GUILTY!

15. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I have one question: WHY THE FREAK IS THE NFL INVOLVING THEMSELVES IN THIS?

16. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

[​IMG]

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

18. thaboss318

thaboss318 Rookie

What sane person would send text messages and leave voicemails....and then after getting rejected...send a picture of his p**is?? I don't get it...he was leaving voicemails trying to get the girl to believe it was him...so I could understand a picture of his face...maybe she didn't believe it was Favre and asked for a "headshot" and he sent the wrong one?:laughy37:

19. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

They want to see pictures of Brett Favre's p**is.