Nice Job, Rodgers....GTFO Jackson.....

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by FSUViking, Sep 9, 2008.

1. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Ah, touche.....:thumb:

Of course I did. Everybody did. Except Childress.

And as long as he continues to play him, then I reserve the right to snitch about it.

Fine. Well, MORE than 19.

And speaking of Chester Taylor, COMBINED....he and AP touched the ball 25 times. COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

There's no reason he can't get 20 carries and 5-6 catches a game. There's also no reason that they inexplicably can't find a way to get AD and CT on the field at the same time.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

you have a real solid point FSV
    a combo of AP and CT on the field would be pretty damn sweet.

3. T2693

T2693 Starter

I have Berrian on my fantasy team, and I too agree that Jackson should GO FREAK HIMSELF.

4. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Jackson put out a second DVD this week. At this rate, we'll have a box set by the bye week.

Kinda says all you need to say when, 4th quarter, even though you're backed into your own endzone, and ONE first down sends the game to overtime, they run the ball three straight times. Even on 3rd and 4. But the coaches didn't even have faith he could do that.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

wouldn't culpepper be a better option at this point ? simms ? rattay ? geroge blanda ?

6. You do understand why Culpepper will never be even considered as long as Childress is head coach, don't you? He is the last man on earth that would be the next QB of the Vikings.

Simms was signed by someone I think.

We have a decent enough player in Frerotte that would at least be a step above Jackson. He won't be anywhere near a top 15 QB but he'd at least get the job done and not lose the game for us.

7. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Quinn Gray is available.

8. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Tarkington....Joe Kapp......Wade Wilson.....Sean Salisbury......

9. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Well you got your wish, Frerotte it is.....
    Personally, I don't think it's Jackson's fault the Vikes are losing, it's bad play calling. They fall behind and forget about AP...wtf kind of sense does that make, when he is the best play maker on your offense?

10. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

It's both. One is the result of the other. I think the coaches realize how limited Jackson is/was and could only call certain plays for him. it's no coincidence that anytime he was even remotely effective was when he would roll out and only had to survey 1/3 of the field. he could either loft a littl 7 yard pass or tuck it and run. When he had to stay in the pocket and, ya know...actually BE an NFL QB...that's when he threw into coverage, threw behind, over heads, threw INTs.

And when running the ball is all you can do, yet still manage to find yourself trailing, you need a QB who can actually get a 1st down. To hell with scoring....just get a god **mn first down.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

GB fan are lucky they got one good QB after there franchsies qb left .........unlike us that had go through countless flunkies

12. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

All aboard the Gus Bus!

Hey, he got Shianco to hold onto a TD pass, so how bad could he be, right? :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

If I've figured out Rodgers I think Defensive Coordinators will start figuring him out as well.

14. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

He's been around for 15 years. I don't think there's anything left to "figure out" about Gus Frerotte.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

hermhater ?

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

sorry, madden doesn't count.