Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by 86WARD, May 2, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Doesn't get me as thrilled as some of the previous releases...

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I was actually thinking the exact same thing ward. This is the first year where I'm not dying for the next cod. Maybe I'll get more excited as it gets closer. I'm sure I'll probably end up getting it eventually.

It's getting too futuristic for my liking though. I don't like games like that.

Kevin Spacey being in it is freakin awesome.

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Hope they have a decent campaign for once. Ghosts' campaign sucked balls. I really hope they bring back proper hardcore search and destroy. Hate search and rescue. Can't count how many times either me or my brother faced the entire enemy team by ourselves or alone after we already killed them once. That is stupid.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've gone back to playing MW3. Dog trying to get a hardcore game though...

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

haven't even got/played ghost yet

im still playing zombies on blops2

7. Steve12

I went and bought a ps4 today. So everyone who has one add my new id. H3is3nb3rgst3v3.

This thing is awesome. The speaker in the controller is sweet as hell. And the touchpad kicks ass for text input.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Will you be getting COD for it? I might ask for the PS4 for Christmas and possibly hold out buying COD for PS3 until I get the PS4.

9. Steve12

I'll probably end up getting it just because it'll be my first cod on this gen. Hopefully I'll like it better than the last 2.

The only game I bought was shadow of mordor. It's basically like assassins creed in Lord of the rings land.

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Mine is paid for already for Xbox one. Just waiting for it to come in.