Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

yea we will see what happens if he doesn't renegotiate to save money I ain't mad at him, its a business and I was in his shoes I'd get my money.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

True.

Thing is, when he has the opportunity to make a big play, he does. Very rarely does he come up short...agree?

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hes clutch...no doubt about it, hes gets seperation underneath....but he does keep getting hurt and hes not putting up big numbers for us having such a pass happy attack. Hes been playing in the slot with nate and holmes out wide and he might be the best slot WR thats ever lived...thats what hes made for

4. Crowned

:agreed: Bens favorite target and Hines don't let him down if he gets his hand on a ball no doubt in my mind he is going to catch it but aging is a son of a snitch and happens to us all.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

True...that age crap catches up. Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything that is said here. I just wouldn't mind paying him the extra cash...

I think those two TE targets are taking a little bit of his numbers away. Especially in the red-zone...which I don't mind. I like the Heath Miller and Matt Spaeth TD's...

6. Crowned

Hartwig really got the Steelers thread moving :icon_cheesygrin:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like movement in this thread!!

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Have to snap the ball to start the play!!!:icon_smile:

9. Crowned

Yea theres 52 registered Steelers fans not many post though, K Train disappeared for a while there, me , ward, dougerrr, ktrain, reigning black n gold are the only frequent posters.

10. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Matthew doesn't post often....more during the season.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

The more the merrier!!

12. K Train

im kinda excited i got to go on a willie and troy bashing fit an no one hates me yet lol

13. Crowned

Because its true now I think Troy will get back to form, but Willie he needs to improve his vision and also the team needs to develope plays so he can use his speed, it blows my mind that when Willies in there we just run dives but when Davenport in we run sweeps? WTF!

14. K Train

willie is what he is, he will continue to show why he went undrafted every time he goes against a decent defense. and davenport is very fast and has wayyyyyyyy better hands and vision than willie. willie is all down hill speed. if he was in a zone blocking game like denver or green bay he would be incredible...hit the hole and go, one cut...thats willies game.

and i honestly think troys best days are behind him

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like Willie and Troy...alot, but you haven't really said anything that isn't true. They both need to improve this season...or play to the level they were in 2005. Willie needs the O-Line to hold their blocks...once he can squirt through, it's all him and it's real nice!!

16. K Train

overall im pretty excited about hartwig....wouldve prefered faine or hadnot but when you have a revolving door center....all you can do is go up

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wanted Faine from day one...I'm happy with this for now...

18. Crowned

I'm ready for the damn draft, off-season sucks.. :tantrum:

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's never really off-season with the NFL. I think OTA's start next week...

I just bought a new sweatshirt, t-shirt and a fresh Terrible Towel off the Steelers Website.

Got my 75th Anniv. Hines Ward Jersey in the mail yesterday too...

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Posted this in the Earl Campbell Thread, but it should be here...

One of my favorite Jerome Bettis Highlights...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P68VsLCR8tg&feature=related"]YouTube - Bettis running over Urlacher[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.