Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea I'm ready for it now matthew, Ill be watching it on my cpu since I don't live local.

2. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I am always pumped for Steelers football. The following Sunday is going to seem like years to get here!!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

My feelings on Dixon are that he will be a baller. Right now he looks like a rookie, but has a lot of promise. He is extremely elusive and can run like a mother effer. His accuracy needs to imporve, obviously, but as he learns the offense, the reads...it should come with time. Dixon is a nice talent and a great pick up.

We should get a nice idea about Dixon tonight. I imagine he will play most of the game.

4. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I felt so bad for Arnold Harrison when he got hurt. :icon_sad:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's anothere "behind the scenes blow" to the special teams...

6. Crowned

... man I'm ready to see our cuts..

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

What do you think crowned? The Willie Reid one didn't surprise me, but it did. I figured he was gone because up until this preseason the only reason he was worth having was to return kicks. He didn't do that well and now that we have Moore, he became expendable. However, he did very well at the WR position this preseason, so I thought he might grab that last spot...

But overall, no surprises other than Harrison...

8. Crowned

Thats the only one that surprised me Willie Reid, I'm extremely glad we cut Ernster and will go with Berger hes punted much better though the pre-season, hes no Sepulveda but I believe he can get the job done this season

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Willie Reid wound up on the Eagles Roster...

10. Crowned

They needed a body but maybe a fresh start will be good for him

11. Crowned

Can't it be sunday already :icon_cry:

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I HEAR THAT!!!!!:Gosteelers:

13. Crowned

This is part of the "Steelers - Texans matchups "article from kind of has me excited..

Official site of the Pittsburgh Steelers - Article

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

its been 245 days since ive seen a steelers game....damnit i better get this freaking game on tv

15. Crowned

Everyone in Pennsylvania gets it I believe, I don't get it here in Louisiana and its bullcrap because we get every other freaking Texans game.. Oh well though I already got the link to the stream so I'll be watching it with yall :icon_cheesygrin:

GO STEELERS

I know everyone remembers last time they played, Polamalu was all over David Carr hopefully we will see the old Troy tomorrow... No one can predict what will happen..

[​IMG]

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

K-Train - if you are in the Philly area, you will getit on CBS. For some reason it is listed. I know in the past, because of all the rules and TV stipulations, games were not allowed to be on at the same time as an Eagles home game, however, they may have changed that around this season because the Steelers game is listed as being up against the Eagles (FOX) on CBS.

17. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Here we go Steelers....Here we Go!!!!

Gooooooooo Steeeeeeeeeeelersssssssssssss!!!!!

[​IMG]

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

:TTW:

19. Crowned

:cope:

20. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

About 2 hours and 20 minutes until kickoff!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.