Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:icon_cheesygrin: I'm so ready!

2. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

So am I...
    Ever single member of my family including myself have our Steeler shirts on and ready to go.
    Its going to be a gorgeous day here in Pittsburgh as well....:icon_cheesygrin:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Crowned

What a game !! Steelers look great

Offensive Line A
    Quarterbacks A
    Runningbacks A
    Tight Ends A
    Wide Receivers B

Defensive Line B
    Linebackers B+
    Secondary C

Special Teams A

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I put my team grades in my blog.

Link

6. Crowned

How about that front 5

[​IMG]

What a weird start to the season, AFC looks in bad shape, just glad the Steelers look top notch :cope:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm fine with that!!!

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

so basically woodley is the truth....the man is unstoppable, and the ebst thing is harrison benefits from it too because haggans was so easy to block last year that harrison got doubled....i love it

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Woodley and Harrison were sick out there...unstoppable!

10. Crowned

Our man to man coverage was on point by everyone today. Ike, Deshea, Clark, Troy, all the LBs.. No complaints from today, just gotta play with the same intensity next week against the Browns on national tv. Hopefully the offensive line continues to play well.

11. K Train

browns are in over their head.....and we let up on the texans, we dont do that to cleveland

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Browns game is a must win because that game in Philly is going to be tough...

K-Train...thoughts on your ice skater 43?

13. Crowned

K-Train isn't going to give Troy any kind of compliment no matter what, Get over it. And Yes WARD that Eagles game will be very tough!

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Troy played pretty well today...just seeing if he'd recognize it. :icon_lol:

15. K Train

didnt really see him stand out, ryan clark was doing good things though i didnt think he would ever be the same after his pancreas mess. i was happy troy finally got a pick after 2 and a half seasons...that makes his huge contract worth it :icon_rolleyes:

i thought woodley was gonna catch that too, i probably would have cried with joy if wood got 2 picks

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

17. K Train

he wasnt awful, but he wasnt a standout either....if he can do his job and they play like that every week....im happy

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

He made a couple nice hits and had an unimpressive interception, but you're right...other than that, he was ordinary...but I thought his play was better than in the past...

19. K Train

definitely better than recently.

cant really complain about a defender when as a unit they dominate the offense in every way

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wasn't as happy with the backend of the D as I was the Line and LB corps...they weren't awful, but they gave up 100 to Johnson and a few bigger plays to some of the other guys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.