Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

If Ben gets traded today we better get our worth man, the more along the day goes the more I'm doubting the possibility of the trade though.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

If we can't get Nnamdi and the Raiders first...I'm happy keeping Ben. In my opinion, in order to trade him, I'd have to be blown away with a first round pick and a big name player...

I'm hoping the team is feeling the same way...you just don't give a 2 time SB winning QB in the prime of his career away for cheap.

3. Crowned

Florida center Pouncey looks like probable pick for Steelers

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I'm getting tired of people giving him credit for the first Super Bowl he was in. when he came out the worst Winning Super Bowl QB in NFL History in that Super Bowl

he did great in his last Super Bowl but not the first one

5. Crowned

If it wasn't for his performances against the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos we wouldn't have even been in the Super Bowl.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Nnamdi and the raiders first? I think thats crazy no way is ben worth even close to that.

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

clearly he was along for the ride in that game, but he was also only a second year starter and made up for it with a brilliant 08 superbowl

im nervous as heck about this draft lol.

im saying the pick is pouncey

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I do give him that he worked and did well in the 08 super bowl. but to say he won the first one was ridicules to say the least

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Of course... EVERYONE knows it was the referees that won that one for them

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

11. Crowned

I think we're all happy with the draft thus far.

I want Spikes/Benn/Tate/Mays in the 2nd and it's a perfect start for me. I won't be surprised if none of them drop to 20 though.

12. K Train

spikes might drop to the 3rd or 4th lol

im saying if we end up with one of the following i would be so happy.

tate, benn, mays, gibson <3, cody, spikes, woods, ghee, cox, murphy, allen, clausen, saffold, brown, campbell

im in WAY to good of a mood today

13. Crowned

I was thinking we could get Ghee in the 3rd, he's one of my wishes too.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I see.... good change of pace.

14. K Train

the way corners flwe off the board (5?) i dont think the next tier of guys will be around long

15. Crowned

Do you make Mccoy and Clausen make it through the first 10 picks today?

16. K Train

i dont think thay can. the vikes are clausens floor imo, they traded back a handful of spots when no one needed a QB. only way the vikes dont take him is if someone trades for the rams spot.

mccoy will probably be a brown

but the hawks, vikes, 9ers, browns, panthers are all homes for those guys

17. Crowned

So Ktrain do you think Pouncey will start at guard his rookie year?

18. K Train

i think hes instantly our second best lineman and everyone on the line will be so much better because of him. i think he starts at RG and dominates, but i think he could easily give hartwig a run for his money despite the extension

19. Crowned

Were on the board now still have a chance at Tate, Spikes,Maya, or Ghee. (sf kc and hou) still have to pick

Screw there goes by Mays man I want to see Spikes in Black and gold

How are you guys feeling going into day 3?? I feel it could have went so much better and to me day 2 was a letdown compared to day 1.You never know what can happen though.

I'd also like to note we probably really helped our special teams out on day 2 , Worilds could be a stud on the coverage unit and Sanders is a possible return guy.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I agree. I think he starts instantly at RG, plays there for a season and then kicks Hartwig to the curb in 2011...center's a tricky position so I have no problem with him getting his feet wet at RG for a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.