Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Oh yeah warren is a guy i always liked, more as a FS but he definitely didnt look slow as a CB. Always been a good man to man guy and needed work in zone, but hes very smart and instictive despite being athletically limited....he showed some dominant man to man technique though. I want him to be on the roster personally.

I need to watch the game again to focus in on brown and heyward a bit more, i dvr'd it so that will happen sometime this week

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

How about the back to back plays by Mundy on 3rd &1 and 4th & 1

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mundy, Hills, Mendenhall. That 2008 class was strong!!!

4. K Train

thats just a HELL of a class now looking back.

im capitilizing TONY HILLS from now on

5. Crowned

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

7. Crowned

It seems like no one else is talking about how exceptional Gilbert looked other than us. Kind of pissing me off.

8. K Train

pryor to steelers rumors mgiht have some weight to them.

even if he doesnt become a steelers, i think they put in a bid for him....its just an excited day for steeler fans. LOVE him as a #3 QB and TE project, cant stress it enough

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's not out if the realm of possiblity. I could see a 4 getting him and the Steelers have been awful with their 4 picks. Hopefully they get a good position in that third grouping. Ya gotta be partly lucky as well...

10. K Train

im saying they bit a 4th, but if they want him theyll have to throw a 3rd being they are at the bottom of the round.

definitely a possibility. give me pryor over bruce davis, keenan lewis, kraig urbik, trai essex, willie reid....ect haha.

im doing a podcast with steeleraddicts tomorrow on the progress of the young guys and rookie evaluations ect...ill be in draft nerd heaven with pryor, hills, gilbert, and heyward to talk about haha

11. Crowned

They aren't going to drop a 3rd. Tomlin probably would but that ain't going to fly with the Rooneys.

12. K Train

ive watched the eagles game 3 times now (im a nerd) and im doing a podcast with steeler addicts tomorrow on the progress of young guys and rookies and their outlook for the season.

TONY HILLS looks so freaking legit it makes me so happy, and cam heyward just looks like a young richard seymour clone out there

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Post a link to your podcast if you can.

I think you are right about the third...but I don't think the Steelers will offer something that low...but someone could offer too much like that...

14. K Train

yeah ill post it, i did one before the draft going over my mock (balls on accurate btw) and one reviewing the picks (brilliant analysis btw)

lol, they turned out pretty good....i'll be talking about cam, gilbert, TONY HILLS, keenan lewis, donovan warren mostly

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice. Looking forward to hearing it.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers re-signed an O-Lineman today...Essex...lol.

17. K Train

ugh...would have rather brought flo back

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  18. K Train

19. K Train

i put a bid on a pouncey jersey today....they must have ran out of TONY HILLS jerseys

first one im buying in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was thinking Pouncey or Miller myself...Pouncey is a great one because there aren't a lot out there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.