Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

no way this lasts, no freaking way...idk if they are trying to light a fire under hills butt or something but if hes the starter week one, god forbid week two im going to be SO FREAKING PISSED

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Legursky is awesome as a utility guy. I'm not sure I like him as a full time starter at RG. Hulks has had a grey preseason...unless there is something that they are doing in practice that he's just not getting...if that's the case then they are screwed at RG. LG ain't nothing to brag about either...

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i love legs as a backup, probably the best backup interior linemen weve had since i can remember...better than okobi, stephenson, urbik, essex, stapleton, hartwig, mahan...but hes not a great starter, he'll hold his own but TONY HILLS needs to be starting sooner rahter than later.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Cuts: DE Corbin Bryant, LB Mario Harvey, LB Mortty Ivy, LB Chris McCoy, CB Donovan Warren, CB Macho Harris, S BRent Greenwood .K Swayze Waters, S Da'Mon Cromartie-Smith, RB John Clay, RB James Johnson, WR Wes Lyons, WR Amard Robinson, TE Jamie McCoy, LB Baraka Atkins and OL Colin Miller.

5 more cuts before 6 p.m. Saturday

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Hope to see Warren and Lyons on the practice squad. Not thrilled about Warren being cut...

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Looks like someone is going to be getting a hell of a punter in Sepulveda.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

They just cut him too? Not sure I like it...although Kapinos was booming them last night.

8. You sure?

I didn't see him on the list of cuts in the Leftwich article I just posted.......although I would take him over Matt Dodge and Steve Weatherford.

9. Crowned

No they didn't cut him yet, but...

Ed: Another Team Will Get a Good Punter

10. Very interesting.......

11. Crowned

I love D Sep, but he has proven to be injury prone. Time to move on.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's been a good luck charm when he's injured!

13. They went to two Super Bowls and won one without him.....thats a very erie static

14. Crowned

Wow they ended up cutting Tony Hills WTF.

Kept Sep over Kapinos.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I guess the coaching staff didn't think Hills really understood the blocking schemes from what I've heard. Not sure how valid that is, but I'm curious to hear why they let him go...

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Moray Ivy, Tyler Grisham, John Malecki, Jamie McCoy will make up half of the practice squad.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was hoping to see Warren and Lyons on there...

18. Crowned

Yea def Warren he showed some flashes of brilliance so to speak.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Crezdon Butler signs w/ Cardinals...lol. Shocker.

20. Jeff Reed waived by Seattle.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.