Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

WHAT THE FREAK

cutting hills, butler and warren is just freaking criminal

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Broncos signed Hills...

4. K Train

SON OF A SNITCH

im just not ok with a few of the roster moves

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Which ones are up your ass?

6. K Train

Hills being cut, not to mention legurskyt being named the starter.

Jonathan scott starting...how many snaps against suggs before he gets yanked or fakes an injury?

Warren and Butler being cut....really think they have down the road starter potential, and with a commitment to mediocrity in the secondary the last 5 years we may end up regretting letting them go in favor of bmac, gay, and cortez freaking allen

also arnaz battle.....CHRIST how the hell does he have a job? cause hes a "special teams ace"? heck that hes not THAT good on special teams.

seriously though o/u for jonathan scott....either snaps or games

im going with 15 snaps before we see gilbert

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I agree with most of that. I hear Hills was fine with the vanilla, but once it got complicated, he had no idea what was going on. I don't know...everything I saw, he was doing well.

I don't get the Warren move...not even PS?

I'll give Scott to the 3rd Quarter...if he survives the Ravens game, I give him to Week 4...

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

William Gay is a boss.

9. K Train

i do not think william gay should have been cut, i actually dont mind him when hes not lined up on TO or giant TEs, i think hes poised for a bounce back year if he plays primarily in the NB slot

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

People that say Gay should be cut are insane...he's decent for a nickel and he's great when he's a blitzer. He gets a bad wrap a lot and there are times where he's just bad, but it could be a lot worse.

When I first read K Trains comment, I thought I missed something and Gay was cut...lol.

11. Crowned

I always see those idiots on post gazette comment blog saying Gay should be cut. WUT

Idiots.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Colon allegedly hurt his tricep and it could be bad...

13. Crowned

I'd like Flozell to come back or Marcus Gilbert to play LT and move Scott to RT (I know that's just a pipe dream.)

14. Crowned

Marcus Gilbert to start at RT

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Alright...much rather would've seen him go at left with Flo at RT. But let's do it...can't be any worse. Colon was awful. That Mendenhall fumble was 100% his fault. How do you go to double team Suggs and not account for Ngata?

16. Crowned

McFadden doubtful for Sunday's game, I really hope they start Keenan Lewis opposite of Ike Taylor and keep William Gay as the nickel db. Anything else will piss me off. I really want to see Keenan Lewis thrive in this spot and keep it.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Tavaris Jackson will pick Gay apart...lol.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's not a LT worse than Jonathan Scott in this league. I can't really believe that the Steelers front office thought they could go through a whole season with this guy playing there...

19. Crowned

Time to put Gilbert back at LT and bring back Flozell. Scott won't be back anytime soon.

On another note, our offensive and defensive lines are absolutely pathetic. We will see where we really stand against the Texans next week. Got a bad feeling about it.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Houston has the potential to be Week One ugly. I think there's little to no chance the Steelers cone out of there with a "W.". Can't see the Texans losing 2 in a row either.

Gotta agree with getting Adams back. Something needs to be done. I just don't understand how the front office could believe that they could go a whole season with Scott as the LT...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.