Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Always has that stupid freaking look on his face when he commits a dumb penalty.

2. Crowned

Twitter

LMAO, Chris Carter got beasted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

LMAO...that's hecked up...

4. Crowned

if steelers can beat the 49ers tomorrow night and win out (rams browns) they will get the #1 seed. [​IMG]

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

One game at a time...

Niners gonna be tough...real tough...

6. Crowned

Again the coaches can be held accountable, bad time management, team played flat, and Ben still in the game when it is out of hand? WTF.

Now we need the Bengals to beat the Ravens week 17 or we will be heading to Denver in the wildcard round. I'm sure we will let the Broncos hang aroung all freaking so Tebow can put together a ridiculous game winning drive on twinky Lebeau's "vaunted defense".

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree Crowned. Awful game management. Suisham has got to go...he's tuuuuuurible! I was actually surprised he made that 51 trader and would've bet everything I own and know on him missing that second one. He's not even average. But that's the least of their problems...

This team plays horrendous....HORRENDOUS on the road and they have little to no shot at advancing in the playoffs...let alone going to New England and winning. They may not even make it tonthe chance at getting raped by the Patriots...

8. Crowned

I can accept going to NE or Baltimore and losing in the playoffs, if we lose at Denver I will mentally distraught.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

The NFL is rumored to be looking into a fine for James Harrison Tweeting during the Niners game...lol.

10. Crowned

Well, we got help from the Colts. Now we need to win out and need Cinci to still be playing for something week 17.

11. Crowned

Well I'm a Bengals fan next week.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bengals are struggling against Arizona now...lol.

Good win for the Steelers. Run D was porous, but they preserved a shutout and the WRs were asleep for 3 quarters...lol.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Denver has been a notoriously hard place to win in the playoffs
    \
    They have the power of Randy Marsh

14. Crowned

Pittsburgh @ Denver

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not crazy about it...think Ryan Clark will play? If not, I'm pretty confident in Mundy. He's been excellent in place of Polamalu and Clark...

16. Crowned

Ryan Clark not playing, oh well you know how much I think of #25. He won't be missed unless it's a defenseless receiver craving a big hit.

I think rod lebeau will find a way to make tebow look decent, instead of just manning up the receivers like others have done lately. He will have all kind of big butt holes in a zone for tebow to throw to open receivers.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mundy has been decent in place of Troy and Clark. I'm not worried there...

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

gotta play tight man to man....i think they clearly will, losing cortez and lewis sucks butt though...i like mundy but they are real thin at DB now and allen was playing great at NB and FS subbing for clark.

clark being out isnt a bad thing, but losing those two guys could be.

if the steelers get tebowed ill need to take a week off of work

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

McFadden on the field...makes me sad...

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i guess keenan lewis is expected to play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.