Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

decastro makes me wet. game changer.

Hes going to be a top 2 guard, i had him 6th overall best prospect...hes elite. some GMs should be fired for passing on him

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

They should be honored for passing on him!!!

3. K Train

this is mcshay painting with words

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I wouldn't be mad with Ta'amu and Pead today.

5. K Train

that would thrill me.

silatolu and pead too...we could have the best interior line period

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Quote worthy!

7. Crowned

What are the picks today guys???

I'm going to take a guess.

56) Mychal Kendricks

86) Chris Polk

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was hoping for Worthy...but he's been taken.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

So far so good...:punkrocker:

11. Crowned

Steelers need to find away to get Alameda Ta'Amu tomorrow. If that's not possible then they need to get Josh Chapman.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Please.

13. Crowned

Well...

David DeCastro
    Mike Adams
    Sean Spence
    Alameda Ta'amu
    Chris Rainey
    Toney Clemons
    David Paulson
    Terrence Frederick
    Kelvin Beachum

I feel like what started out as a phenomenal draft kind of fell off in my eyes in the direction I wanted it to go. DeCastro,Adams, and Ta'Amu are awesome picks for this team. I also like the idea of having a Darren Sproles type guy in Chris Rainey.

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm happy with it. The first four rounds I couldn't really ask for anything more...

16. Crowned

Steelers also sign Marquis Maze, kind of like that move. Let's see who can earn that #5 wide receiver spot.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

2012 UDFA's

Brandon Lindsey, LB, Pitt
    Drew Butler, P, Georgia
    Robert Golden, DB, Arizona
    Marquis Maze, WR, Alabama
    Desmond Stapleton, OG, Rutgers
    Adrian Robinson, DE, Temple
    Alex Tanney, QB, Monmouth
    Grant Ressel, PK, Missouri

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDJb03a0yo]Alex Tanney Trick Shot Quarterback - Better Than Johnny Mac - YouTube[/ame]

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

btw - Desmond Stapleton ... younger brother of Darnell.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

20. K Train

1.David Decastro OG Stanford- This is just an absolute game changer on offense. I could see myself getting a decastro jersey very soon, i had him as the 6th best player in the entire draft and just advocated a trade up for him so hard....the idea of him falling all the way to 24 seems out of the realm of possibility.

2.Mike Adams Ohio State-I love this pick, i had Adams mocked in my final mock draft to the steelers in the second round. The weed was just not a deal breaker, they met with him enough to know enough about him and they got their guy. He and gilbert will compete to start on each side....i wonder who they like more at LT at first glance? Dream lineup is Adams, Decastro, Pouncey, Colon, Gilbert.....just goes from marginally servicable to dominant that quickly

3.Sean Spence LB Miami-I do actually like it. Hes small but they tend to draft smaller MLBs and make them grow into the position. at the very least he can be a ST phenom with the likes of cortez allen and sly. Our ST unit could be among the leagues best and he provides nice depth as a nicke; backer

4.Alameda Ta'mu DT Washington-Incredible value....would have taken him in the second but wouldnt have been shocked if he was taken in the first. A true replacement for casey hampton, probably a more sure thing that poe and less of an injuiry than chapman. Has made a career of making players look better than they are....watch what he can do when every player around him is supremely talented. Keisel, Heyward, the linebackers, and ESPECIALLY hood should be in love with this pick

5.Chris Rainey RB Florida-This pick i didnt see coming, but hes a haley type back (who drafted mccluster in round 2 last year) and will probably win the third down back spot, but also be used out wide and take antonio brown out of the return game.

7.Toney Clemons WR Colorado-This pick seemed like it was going to happen for a while now....cant complain

7.David Paulson TE Oregon-same as above, late round rumors of him to the steelers

7.Terrance Fredrick CB Texas A&M-ehhhhhhhhhhhh, with minnifield and harris still on the board i dont really agree

7.Kelvin Beachum OG SMU-not a clue

one sexy butt draft class though, 3 players will start very early

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.