Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHQyhsGnxuE"]Steeler Nation Rises | 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers / Dark Knight Rises Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yea, I've seen that.. Ready for the season lol

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Game, set and match. Saints are winners 17-10. Good opener.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Mike Adams as the starting LT makes me so happy.

id love to see the video of adams stonewalling heyward and heyward getting pissed and colon punching his helmet.

5. Crowned

I'm really surprised Decastro is struggling as much as they say he is, I thought the transition would be so smooth. Once he figures it out though, he's taking over the world imo.

6. K Train

i think preseason will do him wonders, guards need to realize they cant just overpower interior dlinemen anymore. his struggles seem to be coming in 1 on 1 drills, in which the dline gets a slight advange anyway imo

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd be heart broken...

8. K Train

dude, i would be CRUSHED, literally devastated

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION]...don't use the take over the world line...it went horribly wrong the last time...lok.

10. Crowned

Well he said he's got it down mentally, just physically these guys are alot stronger than what he's used to blocking. So at least he can hit the weight room, he's got it mentally which is the good part. I just hope he's the starter in Denver and not Foster, I will be hurt.

11. K Train

oh he'll take over the world, he and pouncey <3

he did 34 reps so hitting the weights shouldnt be too much trouble for him, i imagine what he has to get used to is being a 6-5 guard and having to play with good leverage all the time

12. Crowned

Both Adams and Decastro will be starting Thurday night (Decastro because of the Colon injury, Foster slides to RG for the game), I hope they stay in the game a little longer then the rest of the first team (1-2 series). I think they need more game speed reps.

13. Crowned

Oh, and Rainey will open the game as the kick and punt returned. I'm ready to see this speed.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like unwrapping new toys!

15. K Train

heyward is out :-(

so excited to see rainey do some returning

16. Crowned

I wanted to see just how mean Willie Colon is at LG.

17. Crowned

Gameday!

18. K Train

im going :-)

19. Crowned

Nice, have fun and bring us back some good tidbits we didn't get to see on tv. :)

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Had the opportunity to go but got too much going on at home tonight. Will be watching it...maybe a little later than live start!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.