Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Rainman.

[​IMG]

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Heyward just looks angry...lol.

[​IMG]

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The interior of our line is just scary with a healthy Colon, Pouncey, and Decastro. We just need Adams or Starks to play decent at LT, Gilbert to perform a little better at RT and we should be able to run the ball at will, and Ben should have great protection. This all needs to come together ASAP.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sounds like Redman's injury could be worse than they thought. Going in for an MRI today and hasn't been able to make it through any practices since Thursday.

5. Crowned

Everything falling apart, why the heck do players wait until right before the season to start to get their knee scoped?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shoulda signed Benson.

7. Crowned

Definitely.

8. Crowned

Twitter

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

The amount of "love" Redman is getting is driving me nuts. All these fans on the other boards calling him an every down back, a thumper, a solid starter is boiling my blood. He's none of those IMO. He's an okay back to come in and get a few carries, but come on...he's not the answer for a starting RB...

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i loathe it all, every day.

i really hope dwyer shuts everyone up about redman

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm glad it's not just me. The "thumper" thing KILLS me! If love to see Dwyer take that job...would LOVE it. I just don't think Redman has the goods to do it all day every day.

13. K Train

ive been passionately against redman being on the roster since the day he scored his first preseason TD and became a training camp hero

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm not against him being on the roster, but I'm against people thinking he's a suitable replacement for Mendenhall (who I don't love either.)

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Demps signed with the Pats...

16. Crowned

Redman shouldn't even be on the roster? rofl

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Look at da holes for Dwyer!!! lol...

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

HALEY'S VERSION OF THE "BUBBLE SCREEN!" Thank You.

19. K Train

i didnt say that, i was against him making the roster back then. I think he has a role on the team now, but it isnt as a starting RB

also, cortez allen...the truth??? lol

20. Crowned

Well the interception was complete luck, but I feel like Allen has been in better positions when giving the opportunities compared to Keenan Lewis. Ryan Clark also has been around the ball alot more to my observation, and I hate giving him any kind of credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.