On September 28, One Will Die...

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by 86WARD, Jul 27, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

In an alarming development, The Simpsons creators have released a sneak peek at the show’s new series, hinting that Homer might be killed off!!!

The short clip shows Homer bed ridden and being cared for by loving wife Marge.

Homer is hooked up to a machine that enables him to breathe, and things ain’t looking good for the world’s most famous patriarch.

The new season- which is the show’s 26th- yikes!- will begin in September, and producers showed the clip at this year’s Comic Con in San Diego, California.

Producers have hinted that a major character will be killed off in an episode entitled‘Yellow Wedding’, which is a nod to the infamous Game Of Thrones episodes which see major characters being killed off in shocking and unexpected plot twists.

Producer Al Jean said: "It's a terrific character and it [happens in] our premiere this coming year. But just because a character is dying, that doesn't mean he (or she) won't pop up in a future episode."

Source: http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News...-to-kill-off-Homer-in-Yellow-Wedding-episode/

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I haven't watched the Simpsons in years. I may have to catch this season's premier though.

86WARD likes this.
  4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Ditto.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Why is this show even on still?

I thought I sawa commercial with a family guy/Simpson's crossover. I'd be interested in that.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

killing homer would kill it just like killing off bryan in family guy made people rage.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I set a homeless woman on fire after that episode.

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that was you? don't worry I put the fire out by pissing on her.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

They'll kill one of the fringe characters like sideshow Bob, apu, or one of Marge's sisters. I could maybe see them killing off grandpa because he's so old.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Same...

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Maybe Quagmire bangs one of Marge's sisters to death or at least gives her a deadly disease.
    Or Herbert the Pervert goes after Bart and Homer gets in the way and takes a boner to the eye.