Our Coach Can't Add....can Yours?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by FSUViking, Oct 14, 2008.

1. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

ProFootballTalk.com - Rumor Mill

Um, heckface....? Yeah. if we miss the 2Pt attempt, it's 10-8 Lions. How much is a field goal worth? 3 pts? And, 8 + 3 is.....? 11? And 11 is more or less than 10? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

This is how FREAKING MORONIC the head football coach of the Minnesota Vikings is. He can't even freaking add at a first grade level.

Last week, "The Punt"...now this.....I can hardly wait to see what he does/says next week. He makes Mike Tice look like a Rhodes Scholar.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Our coach compared our kick returner to a Volkswagen last year.

Can you top that?

3. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Yes. Adding 8+3 and not getting 11. Any 1st grader in America can do that.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh:

5. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

His math is bad but I don't see the big deal about not going for a 2 point conversion in the 3rd quarter of a game. I've always felt it was pretty stupid to attempt a 2 point conversion prior to the 4th quarter unless a team is forced to make up a huge deficit.

6. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

It took almost three full quarters to get SIX points. Law of averages says you won't be down there to score again anyways, so go for the two and tie the freaking game. There was absolutely NOTHING to make anybody in that stadium or watching at home believe the Vikings would be in a position to score again. They were freaking pathetic.

And, hindsight being 20/20, had we not gotten that bogus PI call, we would have needed those two points or we lose 10-9.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yikes. That's unfortunate.