Ovechkin Suspended For Campbell Hit

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by Sportsguy, Mar 15, 2010.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

there's no debating this point. how cooke is not gone for the year is joke.

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

I don´t think that he doesn´ t respect the players. He does.. but sometimes he makes some freaking dengerous hits.

btw: everybody try to hit OV hard and he tries it too ;)

this. I think, if ovy were a canadien, he would´t get the suspension. Nash had some dirty hits this season, and didn´t get any suspensions.

@ Bears 88

STFU. Your team lost and they will choke . I think Detroit will kick your butt.

3. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Campbell out 7-8 weeks thanks to his gutless play.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

This is a warning to everyone, stop telling others to shut the heck up. If you disagree with someone take it up in the fight club.

5. L.Johnson #27

a thread with bears 88 in the fight club --> FAIL :icon_cheesygrin:

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Looks like Brent Seabrook has an upper body injury thanks to a chicken crap hit in Anaheim last night from a former Blackhawk.

7. L.Johnson #27

yeah .. but the hit by seabrook against Wisniewski was dirty too ;)

8. DaBearsrule4ever

Seabrook's hit was not intentional, Wisniewski's hit was clearly intentional. The head hunting has got to stop and stop NOW. The NHL made an example out of Wisniewski with this 8 game suspension.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I can't believe all these sports are becoming so cat. Like that new NFL rule where you can't hit an unaware open reciever? What the heck is that crap.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

Since when is it ok to hit somebody in the head?

11. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

They do it all the time in UFC :). That's without a helmet, and minimal padding on their hands.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Thats UFC... This is the NHL. Too many shots to the head usually lead to bad things later on in life.

13. L.Johnson #27

:agreed:

14. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Hopefully one day someone takes one of Ovechchicken craps knee out.

15. L.Johnson #27

jealousy :icon_cool:

it is more realistic, that the red wings will kick your butt out of the playoffs, than ov get hurt.

Freaking blackhawks.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I'm sorry boys and girls, Ovi's hit was dirty. Someone is going to take him out before its over with cause of plays like this. I hate to say bad things out my team, but the truth has to be told

17. L.Johnson #27

it was reckless, not dirty.

18. DaBearsrule4ever

I don't wish that on Ovechkin but I do wish that on James Wisniewski since he was a rod about his hit on Brent Seabrook afterwards.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

again the nhl shows it's pathetic officiating in the flyers/senators game. gagne gets boarded right in front of two refs and nothing gets called. he goes after the guy later and ends up getting 19mins in penalties.

richards in that same game got a boarding call and while deserved was nowhere near the hit gagne took.

freaking joke

20. DaBearsrule4ever

Theres a PERFECT example of why Joel Quinnville literally went off on the refs in Anaheim after the James Wisniewski hit on Brent Seabrook.