Packers 1st Rd. Pick B.J. Raji Seen Leaving Green Bay?

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by CP26, Aug 11, 2009.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

The status of the contract negotiations between the Green Bay Packers and first-round draft pick DT B.J. Raji got more cloudy earlier tonight. Witnesses at Austin Straubel International Airport saw Raji boarding a plane out of Green Bay at around 6 p.m. An employee confirmed to the Journal Sentinel that a "Busari Raji" Raji's given name checked in for a flight to Chicago.

Source: Greg A. Bedard of the Journal Sentinel

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Wow... not a good way to win a contract.

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

If you read the full article, the wierd thing is he took a flight to go to Chicago. What would he do in chicago.

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I don't know man, this isn't good...whether Raji is right or wrong this is another offseason issue for GreenBay ownership bringing the bad press. Last year the Favre issue, and this year they can't get their 1st round pick signed...I'm curious what type of deal they're offering. Oakland overpaying DHB at 7 could also be screwing GB right now.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Leaving to go to Chicago? Not good...

6. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

WHAT THE FREAK!

7. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

I'm imagining it's for some family business or something.

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i hope he gets his money

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

DHB plus Crabtree trying to get paid like the top pick is messing the pay scale all up. Everyone else is just trying to see where they get slotted. I hope this puts it over the edge and they institute a rookie cap for the next CBA.

10. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I think you hit the nail on the head Steve. These players are highlighting the glaring need for a rookie pay scale.

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

What the hell is going on this year with those young freaking boneheads?

Maybe it was just to get his connection.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

That sucks im so glad we got maclin signed even though he missed almost all of training camp.

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

I bet he heard of a nice juicy Whooper that wasnt being paid attention 2 there lol

14. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

most of the guys are busts and this is the one opportunity for the big day, but this is getting ridiculous.

15. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Missed all of training camp? He missed like a week. :huh:

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

honestly if i had to pick 3 holdouts before any picks signed i would have said crabtree, andre smith and bj raji

monroe is a little surprise and maybin is too

17. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Ofcourse you would find a way to bring Oakland into this thread. We should be blamed for all things. I mean its not these guys or their agents faults its just Oakland.

18. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Hasn't signed that contract yet. Probably had to fly Southwest. They'll connect you to St. Louis on a flight from DC to Boston.

19. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

If his last name was Harrel he would have been signed already! TT is a bonehead.

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Umm Oakland over paying for a player that should have gone later is screwing things up, hardly blaming your team for ALL things. B.J., where ya going man you have a contract to sign...