Packers' Aaron Rodgers Not Worried About Brett Favre, Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by 86WARD, Jun 21, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

In his first season as starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers was merely asked to replace a legend. For an encore this year, Rodgers likely will have to stare down the resuscitated gunslinger, Brett Favre, in the flesh and in the house he helped build. Oh, and Jay Cutler, who bears a striking resemblance to a young Favre in talent and mentality, has taken up residence in the NFC North with the Chicago Bears. "You know what, I really don't get into that whole thing, I really don't," Rodgers said. "I'm so focused on what I'm doing, what our team is doing. I know we play the Bears twice a year, the Vikings twice a year and the Lions twice a year, but all that other stuff to me is stuff that sells papers, but I don't really get a rise out of it."

Source: Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal-Sentinel

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Here we go. It isn't his job, to worry about other QBs. Rodgers is supposed to run his O

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

aaron rodgers had a pretty good season last year and if the rest of the team could help him out the packers could contend with the bears and vikes for the division.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow, I actually agree with a statement coming from a Packer, lol.

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

One day, we both will tailgate at Soldier Field b4 the game bro :icon_cheesygrin:

6. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Hope I can be there too!! And I PROMISE not to sing The Bears Still Suck!! :icon_cheesygrin:

7. DaBearsrule4ever

Hate to break this to ya but the monday night game in late december was the last game I will ever tailgate at.

8. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Rodgers will be the freaking man this year, he was INSANE last year, and that was without a solid run game, and a crapty defense. We will be fine in our division...Cutlers good, but he doesnt have an all star cast around him like we do with driver and jennings and such..

9. DaBearsrule4ever

You don't need an allstar cast around you to win. All you need is a defense that will keep your team in the game that gives your offense a chance.

10. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

he needs to worry about jared allen. brett favre? ha. ha.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:word: