Packers Vs Falcons

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 24, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2010.
  1. Packers

63.6%
  2. Falcons

36.4%
  1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Nelson with the TD. No pass rush from the Falcons.

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Game tied at 17 with 57 seconds left in the game

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

So far i'm right with the nailbiter. Just hope the other thing came true too

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

facemask penalty...

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Freaking moron

7. DawkinsINT

Wow...facemask on the return. Falcons at the 50. What a game!

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

FG is good

9. DawkinsINT

The game lived up to the hype. Fun to watch.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Matty Ice don't lose in the Georgia Dome.

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Good game, congrats Falcons

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Biggest differnce was that Atlanta has a running game and all we had is Jackson....

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Almost bro, almost....

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

went to the game. it was awsome. falcon fans are nice and funny. did notice they played crowd noise, guy told me they get reaalll loud for the saints not so loud today. big game came right to the end. that face mask at the end might have saved a td, weems could have made it to the forty or fifty anyways imo. if pack gets to playoffs this may be an awesome rematch game.

looking ahead, packers should beat the 49ers at home, beat the lions, prob split with pats and giants , and depending on if the bears have locked up a first round bye..... id gotta say pack wins at home in week 17. thats 11-5 and thats gotta be in the playoffs.

15. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Loved every minute of that game. Defense held tight until the end, but all they have to do is get the ball back to our offense, ball control, ball control, ball control. Matt Ryan will do the rest, I've really grown to like this guy, he's the QB I want leading this franchise!

Atlanta is 9-2, I can't believe it, really. Great game Green Bay, can't wait to see you guys in the Conference Championship game, I'm calling it

16. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

me too, im hoping to come back to atl in jan to see a playoff game.

17. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

I just want to ask... are you sure about that? :icon_twisted:

Great game. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Two great football teams battled it out. Someone had to win.

1 person likes this.
  18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Get into the playoffs is even harder now for us. We had to play @ New England and facing the Giants at home, while the Bears visit the Jets and host the Pats. Maybe the Vikings finally start to play football and beat the Bears at MIN. Maybe it had to be decided on 2th January at Soldier Field

GO PACK GO

19. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

the packers have a quality wins over the jets and eagles. i just dont think they lose both games to giants and pats. prob both upset picks i know, but giants at home... eli manning? .... homegames are huge in december.