Packers WR's

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SNPokc, Aug 24, 2015.

1. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Where are you taking Cobb and Adams now? Also looking into Janis at all?

I did an auction draft and had to laugh when Cobb was nominated. It was a biddng frenzy. I think i was the only one who didn't bid. He went for $50, same price as Dez and more than Beckham(43), DT(47), megatron(40) and Green(43).

I took Adams for $22 didn't know what value to place on him but it was late in the draft I had money and needed a third wr. Similarly priced guys Amari Cooper (21), Andre Johnson (20) Jordan Matthews (27) Emmanual Sanders (20)

Been reading a lot of people saying take Adams in the 4th or so. Seems about right, but may be a bit too high.

2. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

In preseason Adams was getting end zone targets so I would be happy with that considering the bump to second WR. I am not familiar with auction from experience but with the cost of those comparables I would say you got a good deal.

3. SNPokc

Thing is with Cobb based upon the value I did with him, he went for $15 more than what Jordy should have. (for reference, Antonio Brown only went for 9 more than my value) I know he's the #1 now, but it's asinine to think he will all of a sudden outperform what Jordy's projections were just because he's gone. I understand there is more opportunity, but how much more can there really be. He was the 3rd highest cost for a WR and 8th highest overall. I think the opportunity lies within Adams, and he should be valued closer to what Cobb was, not Cobb to Jordy.

4. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

That Cobb money is just crazy sauce that's first round numbers. Yeah Cobb minus Nelson bumps him to one and he will get more targets than Jordy would at first bc of the lack of an established second WR. The next man will make a take his role which is Adams. I also think this maker Richard Rodgers more viable for a break out.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think their values will obviously go up, I also think that the values will get grossly over rated in some drafts...

6. SNPokc

It sounded like a drunk child on a keyboard when they were bidding on Cobb.

LebaneseFF likes this.