Pacquio/ Mayweather Jr. "Megfight" In Serious Jeopardy

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by themush, Dec 25, 2009.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Bout in serious jeopardy

What began as an apparent simple disagreement between the camps of Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. over how to handle drug testing for their megafight -- tentatively scheduled for March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas -- has spiraled so out of control that the potential biggest money fight in boxing history was in serious jeopardy on Christmas Day.

Pacquiao, angered by accusations from the Mayweather camp that he uses performance-enhancing drugs, said he would file a defamation lawsuit against Mayweather and Golden Boy Promotions.

"Enough is enough. These people, Mayweather Sr., [Mayweather] Jr. and Golden Boy Promotions, think it is a joke and a right to accuse someone wrongly of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs," said Pacquiao, who denied that he has ever used any banned substance and has passed all of his drug tests. "I have tried to just brush it off as a mere pre-fight ploy but I think they have gone overboard."

Floyd Mayweather Sr., the fighter's father, has repeatedly accused Pacquiao of taking illegal substances and points to him rising through seven weight divisions to win titles in a record seven divisions while maintaining his speed and power.

Manny Pacquiao: I'm suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. for defamation - ESPN

What I don't understand is Pacquio said he would gladly give blood right after the fight? So what's Mayweather problem?

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

mayweather is a cat

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I've always thought he would try to wiggle out of this fight.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think everyone wants to see this punk knocked out.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

IDK he reminds me of the Ochocinco of the Boxing world.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Mayweather is a punk who doesn't want to lose. First the regular testing wasn't enough, now Pacquio giving blood afterwords isn't either. This is an obvious attempt to duck the fight and not look like a snitch(which isn't working).

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

mayweather is a punk snitch.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You guys seem to follow boxing so I'll hop on the bandwagon.

What a cat.

9. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

hahaha i knew pretty girl floyd would try to get out of this hes garbage and ruining this sport, this fight could bring back a lot of fans. floyd only fights guys he has an unfair advantage against. he scared of manny. i said from the beginning this fight wouldnt happen because of how big of a snitch he is.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I think that Mayweather is such a punk that he is a snitch, biatch, cat, coward, chump, pr**k, all the other words that negate him as a professional. It should all be summed up in one word, we can call it Mayweather. Like dude don't be a Mayweather right now.

1 person likes this.
  11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

^ this

13. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Pacman To Sue...

Mayweather camp.

Pacquiao to file defamation lawsuit

"These people, Mayweather Sr., Jr., and Golden Boy Promotions, think it is a joke and a right to accuse someone wrongly of using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. I have tried to just brush it off as a mere pre-fight ploy but I think they have gone overboard."

"Now, I say to Floyd Mayweather Jr., don't be a coward, and face me in the ring, mano-a-mano, and shut your big, pretty mouth, so we can show the world who is the true king of the ring."

******************************************************************************************​

Anything to avoid fighting Pacquiao & to also heck with his head in the process. Mayweather's just plain scared...

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I guess I hope he wins?

:dontknow:

15. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

This thread is awesome... :icon_lol:

...agree with the sentiment.

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Come on SeDev, add more, don't Mayweather right now dude.

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I knew this was going to fall through. I'd love to see Pacman beat Mayweather.

18. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Spell my name right fool!

[​IMG]

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

thats more like it SODEV!!!!!!!

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

come on floyd, ive backed you and defended you forever now.....this is just making it an uphill battle

i sit here with a broken heart