Patrick Kane Arrested

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by wide right, Aug 9, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Chicago Blackhawks right winger and South Buffalo native Patrick Kane and a relative face robbery and other charges after allegedly assaulting a cab driver and failing to pay their fare after getting a ride from Chippewa Street early this morning. The pair allegedly punched the cab driver and grabbed money they had handed him after he told them he didn't have twenty cents in coins to give them their change, the report said. Their fare was $13.80 and they handed the driver $15, according to a report.

Source: Buffalo News

Welcome home douche bag.

2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I heard this earlier before I went to work. They had to be drunk. Only a high profile athlete can heck up a night on the town with out driving.

3. lionheart?

lionheart? StafFORD=Franchise

He his either the biggest butthole, asking for change when you make that kind of money, or this story is flawed.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If I understand this correctly, this was over the driver not having 20 cents change. What a freaking joke to attack a cab driver over.

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

lol he makes millions even as a rookie^^ ... 20 cents :icon_redface: stupid kid ^^

first, i thought it was Bears 88 , but no , it was Kane ^^

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

When I heard this was over the cab driver not being able to give Kane his 20 cents change, I was like SERIOUSLY?

7. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Another jackass pro athlete. How much is that .20 going to cost hi in fines, legal bills, and a civil suit. Hopefully the butthole gets suspended after he gets raked over the coals. Stupid Screw!

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

9. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Violent drunks are idiots.