Patriots QB Tom Brady The Subject Of 968 Illegal Searches

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by mike oxlong, May 6, 2009.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Tom Brady has been drawing a lot of attention from Massachusetts law enforcement, but not in the way you might think. Audits of Massachusetts law enforcement officials reveal thousands of illicit criminal record searches for Brady and other state celebrities like Paul Pierce, James Taylor and Matt Damon. While Brady wasn't mentioned by name, a state official said the New England Patriots quarterback had been the subject of 968 such database searches.

Source: Gridironfans.com

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Maybe they should google "gay ph0rn". There's bound to be a lot of hits for Brady there....

3. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

lol rep

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:Loco:

5. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

Sounds like a lot of jealousy in here...:tsk:

6. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Crap like this goes on all the time, people are curious about celebs.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, i'm confused. how can it be an 'illegal search' when criminal records are public information? The last time I checked (although we ARE losing our freedoms every day) ANY citizen has the right to search public records ........................

8. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

yeah but you can't be searched without just cause... that's what makes it illegal...

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i like to search "just cause" im bored

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't think we are all on the same page here. Let me make sure we all agree what happened .............

If I'm reading this correctly, the only thing that's happening is that people, probably media, are searching the public records to see what there is on these celebrities, including Brady.

They are public records so I could do the same thing and there's nothing illegal about it.