Patriots Sign WR Jesse Holley

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Saintsfan1972, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

The New England Patriots have signed wide receiver Jesse Holley. Holley is best known for being the winner of the Michael Irvin reality show, "4th and Long" in 2008. Holley was rewarded with the final spot on the Cowboys' training camp roster, spending the entire 2009 season and the first part of the 2010 season on the Dallas practice squad before being signed to the 53-man roster. His shining moment came in Week 2 of last season, when he caught a Tony Romo pass in overtime against the San Francisco 49ers and rumbled 77 yards to set up a game-winning field goal.

Source: Dan Hanzus, NFL.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Holley > Ocho Cinco

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

come on now thats just a ridiculous statement

watch the pats turn holley into a star i wouldent be surprised there good at making nobodys into good players

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Don't hate on Holley...

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

They made a good player into a nobody with Ocho.

6. ball in the baskett

true but hes the minority

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dont be racist, Baskett. The fact that he is not caucasian has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

8. ball in the baskett

i meant minority of players lol

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

they should have just kept underwood

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Holly is a great mascot. And a great special teamer, even though Ive never actually seen him contribute there. But I think thats the mascots job, be a "great special teamer", so that fans can find a way to justify his assistance

God I hate him