Patriots To Cut Ties With WR Chad Ochocinco, DT Albert Haynesworth?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 14, 2011.

1. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I doubt they cut both but I think Fat Al is the more likely cause the Patriots are now deeper at DE

2. You think being in New England would give him all the incentive in the world to perform at his best.

He really must have crap for brains if he hecks this up.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

"One day before this story came out by my guy Mike Reiss, one NFL executive familiar with the Patriots ways told me he believes one or both of the big name acquisitions will be cut before the season starts. The front office man thinks coach Bill Belichick will use the controversial players to help control and send a message to his locker room."

Pure speculation and for kind of a ridiculous reason. Since when does Belichick need to bring players in and get rid of them just to prove a point?

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

This is an absurd story to be honest. Haynesworth may be a possibility but I strongly doubt Chad gets the boot considering he gives them a threat in the X which they desperately missed when they got rid of Moss.

Just seems like something to fill up a quiet news day tbh.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Haynesworth is lazy, the Pats brought in how many DE/DT players? That makes sense.

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

This^^^

And if Haynesworth gets cut from the Pats.. His career will be all but over. If Bill can't motivate the guy I don't think anyone can.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

BB is exactly the wrong type of coach for Haynesworth IMO

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Every coach is the wrong type of coach for Haynesworth. The only time he was properly motivated was when it was contract year.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

^^^ lol.

crap. This was at phigles.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yeah....cause he only ever played one good year in his whole career.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not necessarily. He showed zero in Washington for how long? Questionable and "cut" in New England? There's more evidence of him being on the not side than the "force" side...lol.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

There's nothing to this story? Pure speculation.

13. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I hate hearing about the "Patriot Way" what the hell is the patriot way? is it spying with cameras at other teams practices? Is it not disclosing injuries about players? I hate hearing about the "Patriots Way" it's nothing but a bunch of crap. They are probably going to cut Haynesworth just to make Ochocinco aware that he could be next if he doesn't stop with the bullcrap...plain and simple

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

If Ochocinco doesn't stop with what bullcrap?

15. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

im sure we will see both with the team week one

16. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

If ochocinco doesn't stop with the whole living with a fan sort of thing. He is back to his old ways and you would think that after being granted out of Cinci that he would welcome being in a winning franchise. All he has to do is shut up and catch the ball!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

The "side shows."

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Belichick is bringing in Houshmanzadeh this week...lol.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

This

20. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I doubt this happens but would LOVE it if it did! The Eagles need some interior help and bringing back Big Al to work with Coach Washburn would be AMAZING! AND it'd be a GIANT heck you to the freaking hogs! HAHAHA FREAK YOU!!!

but for real. This is all bullcrap speculation thought up by a guy with a twitter. Here ready, watch this.

@LookItsMikeO I just heard that the Eagles are going to cut Michael Vick because he's a fan of turkey bacon! DISTRACTION TO THE TEAM!! #flyeaglesfly