Patriots WR Chad Ochocinco Hints At Touchdown Celebration

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Patriots wide receiver Chad Ochocinco may have been known for his elaborate touchdown celebrations while in Cincinnati, but after scoring his only touchdown this season in Denver, Ochocinco simply put the ball on the field and trotted out of the end zone. Speaking to reporters at the Patriots team hotel on Thursday, Ochocinco said that he might have something more eye-catching planned if he scores in Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday according to Mike Rodak of ESPNBoston.com. "Normally, everybody knows I have crazy celebrations that I do all the time. I’ve been kind of quiet on the celebrations and the production this year, so if I score this Sunday I might do something," Ochocinco said. "It’s the biggest stage."

Source: The Redzone

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Instead of worrying about celebrating a TD, maybe you should worry about actually winning the game. :rolleyes: Having an "I" moment are ya?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Or actually catching A pbutt...

4. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

he first needs to catch a ball for a touchdown before he can celebrate which hasnt happened yet so why talk about his celebration

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I remember in the regular season game against the Giants, Brady was 0-5 throwing his way. Not sure if he caught a ball after that.

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this guy is delusional

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I said this elsewhere, I hope he catches the game winning TD in a close game and retires. Still love the guy. Still want his career to end on a highnote.

8. CaptainStubing

i thought this guy was 'humbled' this season and here he goes flapping his gums again ................

9. Dragonite

Is it such a big deal to expect to catch a TD pass on the biggest stage of them all and therefore have something planned for it, I think its actually a good thing.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

only 15 catches for less than 300 yards and 1 TD, yeah expecting to catch a TD is a big deal because he sure as hell couldn't do it during the regular season.

11. Dragonite

Its his job...he's on a stacked team and he sucked one game, he was never really targeted after that, the guy is still one of the better WR's of our generation.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Best WR's of our generation? Who are you talking about? :icon_scratch:

13. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

He said better not best. And I agree. Ocho is one of the better WR's of our time.

14. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Superbowl MVP

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

I meant to type better...lol. No. Not even better. If you want to put him at the bottom of "the better" receivers then maybe. But he wasn't that great.

16. CaptainStubing

i can't believe ocho found a way to get himself some attention because the dude has been a complete non-factor this season on the field. dude averaged less than a catch a game this year so if he manages to get open enough for brady to hand him the ball for an easy 15 yard gain at some point in the game, he'll probably do a full touchdown celebration right there in the middle of the field and make a total butt of himself and get a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct .......... :rofl:

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It would be poetic justice that his ensuing penalty leads to the Giants winning score.

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Someone want to show me where he says he's expecting to score or that he has been planning a celebration? I don't see either one. I see him saying IF he scores he MIGHT have a celebration. Seems like the reporter is blowing it out of proportion(shocking) and you all bit.

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Ocho should have kept is mouth shut is the point.

20. CaptainStubing

yes, the fact that he even entertained the idea of a 'celebration' is what is hecked up with his comments. The only thing he should be saying is that he will be doing anything he can to help his team win if he gets on the field because the dude hasn't done crap to help this team get to where they are right now.