Patriots WR Wes Welker's Wife Critical Of Ray Lewis, Says He's Not A 'Role-Model'

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by SRW, Jan 21, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Anna Burns Welker, wife of New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker, posted some not-so-nice things about Ravens inside linebacker Ray Lewis on her Facebook page after last night's AFC championship game, according to a post on TheBigLead.com today.

On her Facebook page Sunday night, Burns Welker said: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Welker had eight catches for 117 yards and a touchdown in the Ravens' 28-13 victory, but he dropped a critical third-down pass in the third quarter when the Patriots led, 13-7. The Ravens scored the game's final 21 points to clinch their second Super Bowl appearance in team history.

Source: Baltimore Sun

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

damn, that's harsh. no doubt ray is a clown.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Boom, roasted

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

True, and who's coming through with the Mrs. Welker pics?

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Lmao. I love this. Much better than Gisele last year.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

A quick search reveals... Yeah she's smoking hot.

7. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

What a c**t. A smoking hot c**t...but c**t nonetheless. Sore loser.

...and i fade back to black.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

people still hatin on ray i dont give a crap about his off field stuff. The man is a all time great at his position and if anyone says otherwise there just a hater. Vick killed dogs stallworth killed a dude drunk driving. Theres a crapton of women beaters and criminals in the nfl get over it.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

So I'm a hater if say ray wasn't the best at his position. What If I think mike sigletery was the best MLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. CaptainStubing

ray is an butt clown. that really can't be debated. as far as his career on the field, no doubt it has been very impressive.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm dreading the day he makes it onto the ESPN...

12. CaptainStubing

yep, she looks like a nice little ho bag .......... used to work at hooters it says.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Between the white lines...awesome. The horse-crap "speeches," the "holier than thou" attitude...it's all bull crap over the top "acting." And Ms. Welker...should shut her yap...although, she's 100% right.

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Miss Hooters 2005, actually.

15. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Dude Welker bagged himself a nice little hottie, impressive considering he reminds me of a 5'8" crackhead.

16. Crowned

You'd be wrong, everyone knows it was Jack Lambert. :icon_cheesygrin:

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I was trying to prove a point but he was awesome too. No teeth having mofo was scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Crowned

Welker is winning.

19. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Sam Mills is right up there among middle linebackers. And Welker needs to make those important catches. That is the second time he dropped a pass I believe that cost them dearly.

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Ray Lewis the player is great. Ray Lewis the person is a douchebag, IMO.

When the camera is on him, his routine that he goes through is too over the top for my taste.