Patriots WR Wes Welker's Wife Critical Of Ray Lewis, Says He's Not A 'Role-Model'

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by SRW, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Just googles it. And jay z and beyonce are richest celebrity couples. Brady and Gisele are 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Kinda gotta expect Jay-Z and Beyonce to be #1 .

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

After googling that, did you think to yourself, "Why the heck do I care about this?".

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yea I felt like I died inside just a lil bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

Go wash your hands and eyes...

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Topic guys.

7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Anna Burns Welker, wife of New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker, posted some not-so-nice things about Ravens inside linebacker Ray Lewis on her Facebook page after last night's AFC championship game, according to a post on TheBigLead.com today.

On her Facebook page Sunday night, Burns Welker said: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Welker had eight catches for 117 yards and a touchdown in the Ravens' 28-13 victory, but he dropped a critical third-down pass in the third quarter when the Patriots led, 13-7. The Ravens scored the game's final 21 points to clinch their second Super Bowl appearance in team history.

LOL damn. It's true though. I did not know that he had that many kids or wives nor is it my business nor do I care. I think it's funny once the spouses get in on the action..

8. VICK#7

VICK#7 BANNED

He is one of the best at his position...

9. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Then I'd suggest scheduling an intervention for both of you the same time we schedule one for Welker's wife to get back to more important things she's good at....posing in silence. :icon_smile:

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

She needs to be kept on a leash

Sent from my HTC Vivid

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

And I mean that sexually

Sent from my HTC Vivid

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

you really think anyone actually speaks that way? I love reading quotes from players and then hear them talk. No freaking way they wrote that stuff.

13. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

regardless, Ray forgives her

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ain't that the troof.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

HA!!!