Penguins Sidney Crosby Out Indefinitely

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 12, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby is out indefinitely with concussion-like symptoms. Crosby said Monday he noticed a recurrence of the problems that sidelined him for more than 10 months earlier this year following a 3-1 loss to Boston last week. "Not (feeling) bad. I'm not happy about watching," Crosby said Monday after missing practice. "But I have to make sure with these sort of things that I'm careful and making sure I'm 100 percent before coming back. No timetable."
    Crosby sat out Pittsburgh's two-game road trip to Philadelphia and New York as a precaution but said he's noticed familiar symptoms during light workouts over the weekend.

Source:ESPN

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Damn shame.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

great now the nhl's poster boy is once again a drunk russian POS.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=1137]smeagle[/MENTION]

Good call Eric Lindros 2.0...lol.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

time to hang up the skates. your long term health is more important.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah that sucks too. love the rivalry and he made it so much better.

7. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Not going to miss him, never liked him.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

c'mon dude, i'm a flyers fan but you dont have to like the guy to respect his game and what he brought to the league. the nhl is going to suffer without him. just like the nba would suffer without lebron.

9. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

After watching him in the playoffs the year they wont he cup from the wings, and the whole John Cena style cramming down the throats of him since then, I can't stand him. I really can't I lost all and any respect for him during that playoff series. Many Wing's fans were pretty happy by this news.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

people hate winners when they're not on their team. i understand that being from philly.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Always hate to see guys go down too young. I think it would be a big mistake for him to come back.

This would make 2 young superstars in sports who retired way too early in the last 2 weeks.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

smeagle is right. For the NHL, this would be a humongous blow...a league like this needs "household faces" and Crosby is pretty much the face of the league, as much as you might hate him...