Philip Rivers Unprofessional?

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by Browncos, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Yes you can trash talk and wave bye all day if you want but I dont want to see Tomlinson or Rivers whine like a cat if a team beats his and talks crap or dances on there field. If you can dish it out like your team did monday night then your team shouldnt of whined like snitches when the Pats danced and did the lights out dance on your homefield. Why cant the Pats celebrate a comeback victory? I dont care what stadium it is and dont give me the snitch excuse the Pats have been there before so they didnt need to act like they have never won before line like Tomlinson did.

Oh and Rivers is a bum so he needs to stop talking crap too teams. He isnt even good enough to talk trash to other teams. Cutler might have a future but Rivers is going to be riding Tomlinsons coat tails for his whole career.

2. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

Spoken like gospel.

the first team to have sand in it's crack when others "act with no class" but go off like a band of high school girls on top of the pecking order when they win a game?

Certainly sheds the real light on the "Classiest" team in the league.

3. DrunkBomber

DrunkBomber Rally Rex

Even though it seemed relatively playful Rivers should realize that he has such insane talent around him that he is being carried by other players on the offense. It kind of makes him look like an butt because he isnt doing much individually to help his team win.

4. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

And there is no reason for them to not be on top of the league right now.

blame it on a coaching change, blame it on AJ smith, but the only blame falls on the guy who calls the play in the huddle.

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Nothing is said when Merriman and LT are mocked during the game, I've seen other players do the lights out dance after scoring a TD or a sack or whatever and I've seen guys do the little ball flip LT does.

That's not the same as after game taunting and yelling into the other team's locker room after a game to rub it in.

Just my opinion. No one mentions anyone taunting the Chargers, but heaven forbid any Charger talk trash. :icon_rolleyes:

6. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Rivers is such a freaking cum guzzling happy.
    I'm going to curb stomp his q***r butt next time he comes to Denver.
    Freaking cat butt c**t!

7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Rivers wasn't talking to Cutler at first, it was something between Cutler, Phillips and Wilhelm then Rivers hopped on.

Now there's no way to tell who started what and I'm sure they were talking trash back and forth all game. It's a part of the game, I don't really see the big deal.

Does anyone think Farve is a cat for talking trash? Shannon Sharpe? Warren Sapp? There are a lot of guys who do it or did it when they were young players.

I'm not a big fan of it but I don't see it as much of a deal at all.

um are you 13? Grow up.

I didn't praise it, I just said it happens. I don't really think it's that big of a deal. Trash talking is a part of the game, it happens in High School, College and the NFL. I really don't understand why Bronco fans are getting so upset about it, it's not like they were running around the stadium bragging or mocking the Broncos.

I mean I know you guys have had a rough season but there are a lot of other more important things to be upset about. Like that defense.

8. Dude heck the chargers. I never had a problem with them except for a couple roids players you got on defense. After monday though your whole team is full of pussies that mocks a team down 20 after a 4th down stop. Waving and calling someone a baby is the same thing as someone jumping up and down and doing a sack dance after a game. Game over or not its the same thing. Here are 2 side notes though since you want to be such a :homer: defending your team.

First..... I dont care what Rivers did if he wants to act like a tard on MNF in front of National TV thats his buisness but I dont want to hear any of your players snitch the next time the Pats or another team is mocking the Chargers b/c they beat your overrated roid loving team.

second.... The Chargers suck and the Pats have actually won something thats the only difference between those 2 teams. I wouldnt be waving bye and calling grown men babies until you actually win something that matters. The AFC West isnt a Lombardi Trophy and until your dumbass Charger players realize that you guys will never win one. Go win the Lombardi then talk trash because it wasnt so long ago that the Broncos were whipping your teams butt on the way to Super Bowl Championships. John Elway called and he said heck Phillip Rivers and the cat powder blue hecks.

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Call me a homer all you want, but there seems to be some bitterness there. I don't really care what you think there's nothing I say that will change it. You can believe whatever you want, and apparently I'm not the only one with the same opinion that the trash talking was nothing (and no it wasn't another Charger fan :icon_rolleyes:)

Have you ever played football in your life? Because I can guarantee you one thing there's a lot of trash talking during games.

Seriously you guys act like there's no trash talking in football, that everyone goes around saying "nice game buddy" or "nice effort you'll get it next time" with a little pat on the butt.

This is football not figure skating.

OMG Favre is unprofessional, what a cat!!!!!
    [ame="http://www.zippyvideos.com/3301608671899746/koyfavrewhip/"]The Whip Koy Detmer Brett Favre - koyfavrewhip.wmv @ ZippyVideos.com - Free Video Webhosting[/ame]

10. Dude I know there is trash talking in football but no offense the last person that needs to be running his lips is Phillip Rivers. He hasnt done crap in this league and hes running his mouth to another QB from the sidelines. Hes a cat. I wish Rivers would of said that crap to a defensive player that he actually lines up against. Oh wait thats right Rivers is too much of a cat to even try it. Honestly I dont think a bunch of players all the way on the sidelines running there lips is really "trash talk" its more im going to yell baby beside my other teammates so I dont get hit in the freaking mouth.

Oh and when a team runs there lips or talks crap or jumps up and down because they won in the playoffs vs the Chargers this year I dont want to see your Charger players complain like fags about they danced on our homefield :cryin10: they did the Lights Out dance :cryin10: we should of won :cryin10: there coach is classless :cryin10: but we were 14-2 :cryin10:

Well I do have too say at least you are sticking up for your team I guess. There seems to be no reasoning with you on anything in this topic.

11. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

pfttt... what crawled up your ass?

12. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Rivers Said bye bye Baby to Cutler. It was hilarious. The NFL is a heated time around this year year. And they are divisonal rivalries. I completely agree, and least it was talked during the game. All is fair in love and war. I just gotta say I myself found it very amuzing. It was great television, since they didnt show a game on that day.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

wait ? trash talking in a a football game ???!!!!!! omg - call congress, we need a congressional hearing on this deal !!! :icon_rolleyes:

grow a set and kick their asses next year, crying to the media about it is a cat move.

14. I agree but the Chargers players like Rivers talking crap is laughable after all the Chargers were upset over what the Pats did in the playoffs.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

i agree, and i said the same things when the chargers cried like babies. (LT in particular) let the players settle this on the field. there was no grandstanding here. nobody ran over to a camera to do this. the cameras follwed the players.

the chargers "are" acting like hypocrites here but so what ? let them, handle things by kicking their freaking asses next time around.

crap, this was the kind of stuff that sent the eagles/cowboys rviarly into overdrive back when buddy ryan was coaching.

16. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I think it's a little different when it's after the game vs before or during. If the Pats wanted to taunt the Chargers why didn't they do it during the game? Because they were pussies and waited until the Chargers couldn't do anything about it. That's the main difference imo. Players taunt Merriman all the time doing the Lights out dance, but they do it during the game (Lendale White is one off the top of my head, Chad Johnson is another).

Maybe it's just me, it's not because I'm a homer, I didn't like all the trash talking the Bolts did after they beat the Bears. You won the game move on.

17. I see what your saying but taunting a team during a game is the same after a game so it really doesnt matter when it happened. I was just freaking around with ya about the homer statement. We all have our opinions ours just werent the same. Honestly if you play the Pats I hope you whip there butt and knock Brady all the way back to the special bus.

:shortbus:

18. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Well the way I see it, I'm not sure if you post on the Skins board or not, but sometimes opposing fans invade another team's board, usually whoever their team is playing against and they talk all kind of smack.

I think taunting after the game is over is like waiting until the game is over to go to the other teams board and taunt them.

Maybe it's my view or whatever, but yea I hope we can beat him but I wouldn't mind if the Jags or whoever beat them first. I'm tired of the media suck fest.

19. This has been blown way out of proportion. Rivers was an idiot for the way he acted, but he was just unlucky to be caught on camera doing it & having ESPN constantly replay & analyse it.
    Also, why has their been such a big deal over this & yet the John Lynch incident (where he threw away LT's helmet)has been quietly swept under the carpet? That, to me, seems a lot more disrespectful than a bit of trash talking.

20. Tossing a helmet right after a play imo is no where near as bad as watching one of the biggest babies in the game call another player a baby. Lynch tossing that helmet was in the heat of the battle and hes a damn good player even at his age. Id cut him slack no matter what he does. Rivers on the sideline is acting like a little twat calling another QB a baby and im shocked Rivers is running his lips since he has all this talent around him and still isnt a top 10 QB.

It is also different because everyone remembers how the Chargers players snitched because of what the Pats did on there homefield but the real reason they were crying was because they got there butt kicked after going 14-2 in the regular season. Now the Chargers want to call a player a baby and wave goodbye when the only reason they are doing this is because they are beating a team by 20. The Chargers are hypocrites thats why people are making a big deal out of it. The funny thang is watch the Chargers tank and lose next week and snitch and whine about it.