Philip Rivers Unprofessional?

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by Browncos, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

OMG, who freaking cares if Rivers talked crap to Cutler and Champ Bailey didn't like it...does it really change the outcome of the game??? NO....So Bailey is a ProBowler over and over he's pissed because he got thrown to several times and didn't shut it down. So Rivers isn't a ProBowler, how many times do you see players talking crap and never make the ProBowl???? It's not like the QB turned on the fans and flipped them off is it??? How many of us have played in sports and talked crap to the other team, did any of you do it because you knew someone was watching you from the stands and you thought it would make you look cool??? Let the guys do what they do and stop trying to nit pic on every freaking thing that happens, Rivers will get the crap knocked out of him next time and Cutler isn't in college anymore, grow a set of balls dude.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly sweets. chump bailey sounds like colin montgomery did when he cried like a snitch because the americans celebrated after winning the rider cup.

3. No one does care honestly but since its a thread on this board I like to express my opinion. Maybe you dont agree with other peoples opinions but you act like you know something more on here than someone else which is laughable. Everyone knows football and no offense honey you dont know everything.

Yes football players talk smack imo though im tired of tards like Rivers acting like they are actually good and want to call people babies on the sideline away from the play. Too me thats a cat move from a cat player. Talk smack when your on the field to the opposing team like most players do. Rivers dont play on the field as the same time as Cutler he just wants to act like hes somebody. Phillip Rivers aint crap and hes the main reason why the Chargers wont win anything this year. Champ Bailey was right. Actually wins ome games for your team and make plays before you start calling grown men babies. Rivers is a classless heck and next year when the Broncos take a cheap shot at him it will be his fault.

For someone who doesnt care about this thread you sure post like you do. Maybe if you dont like the topic of thread maybe you shouldnt post in it, but once again thats my opinion. Oh and Rivers did turn on his fans this year just in case you dont remember he was pissed at his fans and ran his mouth because they were booing him. Poor baby maybe Rivers should of looked in a mirror when he called Cutler a baby.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

so rivers is a classless heck for doing what 80% of the players in the league do themselves ?

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Honey???? bwahahahahahahahahahaha, give me a break you doofus, where did I say I knew more then anyone else about this, I'm giving my opinion just like everyone else here, go figure and don't profess to think that you know me well enough to talk down to me SON, Cutler is a baby for letting something like this bother him and Bailey got shut down a few times and that's why he's being a cat, you said it yourself, football players talk crap and Rivers is good enough to play in the NFL so I think he's good enough to talk crap, as I said some player will get pissed and knock Rivers on his butt over it but why should the fans be crucifying a player for talking crap when most players in the NFL do it.

Everyone doesn't know football people here included so before you go off half cocked about knowing things make sure you are 100% sure of what you say.

Welcome to GIF btw.

6. Well im using Rivers as an example. I dont agree with players taunting from the bench. Trash talk on the field I never have a problem with. When its done on the sideline and acting in the way Rivers did I think its classless, but hey dude its just my opinion.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hmmm, you can trash talk from the field but not from the bench or sideline??? :wtf1: you are starting to lose braincells.

8. I thought you would like the honey comment. :sarcasm1:

I just dont like the way Rivers did it but hey thats my opinion. I agree Bailey is partly upset because hes not as good as he thinks he is and hes upset with how he played Monday Night. Most players talk smack and talk crap to other players but its most of the time on the field of play and not from the sidelines.

You said half cocked. :icon_cheesygrin:

Thanks for the welcome to the site. I like talking some smack in my posts but its 99% of the time joking around. Hey how did you like the cake?

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Loved the cake, thanx DFG :)

10. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

duh! Haven't you read the rules on trash talking, you're not allowed to do it on the sidelines, or when the cameras are facing you. Unless you're Farve or Brady or whoever the media loves because they'll suck them off and praise how fiery they are and how great leaders they are to defend their teammates.

Oh and you can't talk trash if you're winning either because then you're rubbing it in...

11. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

He's obviously just the cocky QB, who has never left the high school jock aura around him. Let's not lie, in the NFL he's had it set. 4th overall, so he's not exactly earning pitence. Walks onto a team with the best TE in the league, one of the best RB's ever and a good yound D.
    If he was on the Raiders or the Cardinals I'd bet he wouldn't be jawing of. Or if he was Id expect Dennis Green to have put him in his place "back in the day" ;)

12. Dennis Green after another crapty Phillip Rivers performance.....

" He who we thought he was, but we drafted him anyway!!!

13. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

were you feeding in to the announcers who decided to make Rivers look bad?

I can go on and on about other players in the league who do the same thing.

14. Yeah me and Tony Kornheiser went to seperate schools together. :sarcasm1:

Yeah I agree alot of players do it and alot of players are bigger snitches than Phillip Rivers but it still makes him a snitch in my book.

15. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

the bronco line takes cheap shots at opposing players knees... payback's a snitch. besides got to keep the Rivalry going.

16. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Ya i agree Cutler def. said something that made 3 Chargers react soo quickly

17. Rivers is just a cat. :la:

18. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Rivers talks a lot but he isn't a cat.

19. Ok lemme rephrase it Rivers is a twat.

20. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Phillip Rivers has yet to show he can play QB in the NFL. So he has no right to talk bout any1 other then playing his bus driver role and handing it t oTomlinson