Philip Rivers Unprofessional?

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by Browncos, Dec 25, 2007.

1. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I didn't know there were rules to trash talking.

All I know is if you're going to do it then you better back it up, and if you're someone who doesn't like it then you better shut them up by playing well, not by snitching to the media.

Kind of like endzone dances or sack dances. You don't like it then stop them.

Against the Broncos Rivers has backed up his talking, he owns them, look up the stats if you don't believe me.

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Dont you agree Rivers needs to play better? I understand you are sticking up for your teams players. but Rivers is by far from being a solid QB,

3. Thats funny u say this since your team did it when tom brady and the pats whipped your teams butt in the playoffs comeback style. then they did the lights out dance on your homefield. tomlinson and your charger players snitched like pussies. there freaking hypocrites.

4. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I would like him to play better, I'd like him to be more consistent and actually have faith that he can do well instead of not being sure if it'll be good Rivers or bad Rivers, but I also understand he's still a young QB and out of the 2004 draft class he's the 2nd best out of that group.

5. lol rivers sucks :dirty09:

6. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I already explained my point of view so I don't see the point in explaining it again. What happened against the Pats isn't the same as what went on against the Broncos.

Yea because Jason Campbell is great right? Oh wait no he's getting shown up by his 36 yr old back up.

7. No difference. Your just a :homer: It doesnt matter if its on the sideline during the game or after the game. Taunting is taunting period.

Did i mention Campbell? Campbell has alot of work to do but hes already a better QB than Rivers. Oh and dude u wish you had a QB like Collins. He can actually throw the ball where it needs to be. Rivers is a bust period, Campbell has only started 20 games he still has a shot. Campbell has all the tools to be a damn good QB. The only tools Rivers has is handing the ball off and looking like a freaking dumbass on National TV.

8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

No I mentioned Campbell, if Rivers sucks so bad why is he still better than Campbell. What is he good at again?

And why would I want a 36 year old career backup. I'm glad the Chargers aren't that desperate for a QB.

9. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Is the Chargers going to resign Rivers?>

10. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Sorry, last time I checked it was LT and Gates and Merriman who owned us, not freaking Phillip Rivers.

11. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Stats against the Broncos since becoming the starter. (4 starts)
    Philip Rivers - 69.6% completion/ 960 passing yards/ 7 passing TDs/ 2 INTS/ 119.8 Passer Rating

Just a comparative outlook if that was spread for an entire season he'd have 3840 yards/ 28 TDs/ 8 INTs.

Yep he just sucks.

Cutler on the otherhand hasn't done so well against the Bolts, in 3 starts:
    55.1 % Comp/ 575 passing yards/ 2 passing TDs/ 3 INTS/ 66.5 Passer Rating.

12. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

enough said