Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I check checked in 5 headlunes with oics and thwy all load. Up instantly.. So were good....

I only brought it up bc this never happened before just all. Sudden started....

If i realy want to see a pic i switch over to reg cell browser

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

when i post a new thread and post a reply to a thread after i submit thread or submit new thread it takes atlas a few minutes to load the page. sometimes it loads the whole page. sometimes it loads half of the page. and sometime non of the page. is this because the site is real busy?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It could be because of the spike, when did you begin noticing this issue? And is it constant or sporadic?

4. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

i only noticed it earlier today. and it is sporadic

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

No quick Reply and I have to verify I am human every post?

6. SRW

How about now WARD?

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No quick reply? I gots it.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sorry for the delay...Irene was being a snitch. Everything is back to normal...

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

From Tapatalk...

I am having problems starting new threads (most recently in the Staff Forum.). It's telling me I need to post an icon, however, from Tapatalk, I can't post icons? Something as simple as a setting?

10. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

The font in unread posts blends in with the background and the place just looks weird overall. Not sure how to explain it.

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Work being done behind the scenes cKlbutt.

12. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Cool I thought I hit something on the computer.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

my entire gif is hecked up i have to use the mobile version to even be able to do anything
    Posted via Mobile Device

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Posting Latest Headlines and the ability to select tags and upload a picture from the NFL gallery are missing...

15. SRW

Use the vbseo 2.0 skin and try it now.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what I was using...

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Was just able to go in and edit the Polamalu story...seems to be fine now. Thanks.

18. SRW

Just FYI for everyone, we had some issues with the site skin last night and I am still going back and fixing the errors. I was behind the scenes on the site and a test skin was combined with our site's main skin by accident. It messed up the skin completely. Hopefully I can get it back up to speed soon here. I am trying to cover the main functions.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

The "New Thread" button is missing when you are within a thread in Latest Headlines...when you get a chance. Helps doing multiple sotries.

20. SRW

And re-added. :icon_cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.