Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Anyone having issues with using quick reply when sending a PM?

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I'm not having any issues at all...yet. :icon_cool:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

not yet...

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just did have a problem with the quick reply sending you a reply. Got the token error.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Not really a bug, more like a FYI. When posting NCAA news the title prefixes list the NFL teams.

6. SRW

Yeah prefixes are a mess right now. Seems like this new version of vBulletin has their own prefix system while our former version needed a hack hard coded in the code for it to work.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I had an issue sending sweets a pm.

8. SRW

Did you have the error after using the quick reply in the PM? Click on the reply button instead. It should take you to a full editor page. That will work for you.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

ok cool.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I settled the Vikings, Browns, Bears and Saints victories and seems like the vBookie is working fine so far...:icon_cheesygrin:

11. SRW

We should have all the bugs ironed out now. Any issues now might be just setting issues. Please post any issues at all on the site here so I can troubleshoot them.

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Is the auto-merge post feature turned off?

13. SRW

You are correct, the double-post prevention mod is turned off. Not sure yet if it will return.

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That could get old in the PW forums.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Search at the top still isn't working properly. Continues to keep bouncing to the Advance Search screen.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Yo steve.... I was about to post in fight club when the news template popped up. What's up with that? I was / am posting from my cell phone if that helps

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

btw news template. It appears in the gameday threads too

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I don't know that it would be considered a site bug...but for the past 2 days whenever I try to click on this one ad (seathound.com), it says that it's an invalid page.

20. SRW

I understand that some people are getting database errors on the site. Knowing what you clicked to get this error would be a huge help. Also, the actual error message or screenshot will help in diagnosing and fixing these issues. Thank you in advance to members who post up the issues they are running into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.