Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Well, what do you know....

@86WARD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afu3_Ssw_PA]LUV YA BLUE-HOUSTON OILERS - YouTube[/ame]

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

So it is video related? Although, I think it still gets the notification...

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

FYI. I got notifications from all of those @mentions.

4. SRW

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I am unable to edit my posts ever, it allows me to open the edit box but when I click save, or go advanced it won't load.

6. SRW

What forum was this in? Some forums don't allow members to edit their posts.

7. Dragonite

It was in Crossfire but I managed to get it working but its been doing this a lot lately.

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Did you log out and back in Drag?

I think it's something on your end.

9. Dragonite

nope I just waited a while and the problem resolved itself, it might be a bad connection here though

10. Dragonite

Site Ad Contains A Virus

The Ad from a poker site being run on adsense here has been confirmed by Avast Antivirus as containing a malicious trojan. Figured I would let you know, I keep getting blocked from GIF by all my antivirus software when that ad runs.

11. Dragonite

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    gridironfans.com contains content from AWH Poker | Online Poker by AWH Poker, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified AWH Poker | Online Poker by AWH Poker that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on AWH Poker | Online Poker by AWH Poker, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

12. SRW

Where is the ad appearing? I am not getting it on my end.

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

10-4. Thanks drag.

14. Dragonite

I keep getting it in Mr.D's thread...can't remember exactly the title I will go find it and repost with title.

15. Dragonite

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i keep getting this today

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

17. SRW

I have contacted our host about the issue. Hopefully we get a quick response. Is this a sporadic issue for others?

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I have not had that issue...yet.

19. SRW

It's a random bug that it seems to be occurring thanks to some mod to the site that is hitting up the database.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just got it twice in a row...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.