Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Happened to me a couple times the last 3 or 4 days. Very sporadic.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I have it at least once a day..

3. Steve12

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] When I'm on my phone I don't have a quick reply box. Any idea why that would be?

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION], Are you using one of the mobile skins (iPhone 2.0 or Mobile 2) or Tapatalk?

5. Steve12

No I'm using opera browser for Android so the site shows up just like it would on a desktop. So the skin is still gif 4. Everything is the same except the quick reply thing.

6. Steve12

Ok Nevermind I figured it out. Apparently at some point I accidentally clicked the button that hides the quick reply box and didn't realize it. So file this one under user stupidity. Lol.

7. SRW

Hahahahaha, no worries my friend!

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Get tapatalk for android @steve12

I have been on the eeg site but maybe 1nce in the last 2-3 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Steve12

Idk if I'd like tapatalk. I like the full browser look.

10. Dragonite

Hated Tapatalk

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

LOVE Tapatalk...but it's far from the full version look.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Same here love tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Dragonite

Its allright I just like using a full browser.

14. Dragonite

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    gridironfans.com contains content from www.caliccg.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified www.caliccg.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.caliccg.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

15. Dragonite

Keep getting that on the GIF What Are you Smoking Thread. I assume its from an Ad.

16. Steve12

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] the logo thing in tapatalk is still the old site logo. Is it possible to change that? I could get you a a screenshot if you don't know what i'm talking about. I don't really know how to explain it.

17. SRW

No worries, I know what you mean. Problem is the tapatalk icon is a square and our logo doesn't fit well without losing pretty much most of the detail. I can see about getting it redone, I just need to check the default image size when I get home.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yo, gotta link so's I can do the tapatalk again. New phone.

19. Steve12

Yea I hear ya Steve. Its not a huge deal. Just figured I'd let you know. The new logo would look cooler on my phone. Lol.

What link mush?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] - are you talking about in "your" list of sites? Once you post, it should change to whatever your Icon is and just show Gridironfans.com next to it...at least that is what all my sites do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.