Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[MENTION=572]Buck Fenson[/MENTION], check my post above yours.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

nice post. :(
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SRW

That is pretty damn annoying, isn't it?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Posted Via Mobile Device - Firefox and IE

I'm using Firefox 16.0.2 and my posts appear with "Posted via Mobile Device" when I'm using the default user agent. Can anyone else test this?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  5. Alcohol_IV

Test pretending to be IE8.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Edit: Weird.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

There is something about this on the bug fixes thread.

Everyone's is doing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Alcohol_IV

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] Getting weird things happening with post dates. A couple days ago I saw some posts from December 29, 1969. Now done posts are saying January 1, 1970.

[​IMG]

9. SRW

I'll look into it. That's odd...

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

In the Deloreon again [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]? Trying to get some Oilers football? Back when they were relevant? :wink:

11. SRW

Yeah, now if I could only figure out how to stop them from blowing a 32 point lead. Then maybe I'll be able to sleep at night.

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

Mike, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm getting then when trying to reply in the team forums

13. SRW

Mike, give it a try now.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

steve that worked!

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I suddenly have a hundred and nineteen user notifications RE: reputation comments, but it just takes me to my user cp when I click on it.

Also, 2 cents on the new layout...Having individual team forums is nice, but I dont like not having "NFL Headlines" all in one place like it used to be. I want to be able to get all the news in one spot without having to click through every team forum. Can there be both? Like have a headlines read-only section and if you want to discuss it click on discuss and it takes you to the team forum to post? Just an idea.

16. Steve12

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] All top headlines and news can be found in one place by using the "All NFL News" drop down menu at the top of the forum.

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

can you install a program that can read my mind and just go where I want to go? LOL

18. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

This is an issue that started today. Everytime I click show unread messages it brings up the Awards thread and says it has been 1-2 minutes since last post than I click them and its been like 4 hours since last post.

19. Steve12

[MENTION=685]misfitz[/MENTION] I think its showing up when a new person votes too. The same thing has been happening to me.

20. SRW

Correct, it updates the thread when someone votes. I can set that feature to off, it's setup that way to keep those threads high on the list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.