Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I like it. Just took a second to realize what was happening.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Still have a hundred and twenty phantom "Your notifications"...is that something that will go away eventually?

Also curious how the new layout is affecting overall post counts...is the forum more or less active since the switch overall? I know I find myself posting a lot less in the actual football forums, I'm wondering if it's just me.

3. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

The last post by column seems to always show the thread starter. Check the main News link and you'll see everything is from our News Team.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

That is the view you get when viewing the NFL News page, this shows the latest stories first and how long ago it was posted. Viewing any of the forums will give you a view of the poster with the last post. You can also go directly to the last post by clicking on this icon in the thread listings:

[​IMG]

Here:
    [​IMG] to go to the last post.

You can also click on the [​IMG] icon to take you to the last unread post in that thread.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

usually i like the format of how the screens look when you change things but this new thing where everything has been squished in the middle between the ads on both sides makes my head spin. it's hard to read stuff because it's squished into an area too small. just my 2 cents.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree. Too much going on with that Twitter feed on the left side.

7. Steve12

I actually like it. Lol

8. SRW

I am looking to adding a hook to make the left column a member-only opt out. Sign 'o da times. Need to get them fancy ads to help pay bills.

9. SRW

Just an FYI, the left column now will only show up on certain pages, not all over the site.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Steve, I'm unable to post new threads. Says I dont have sufficient priviledges? Is that a side effect of the changes going on or am I locked out for some reason?

11. SRW

Which forum? I just reset the settings for Mike S., maybe a quick logout and clear of your cookies might do it.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

FF discussion. I'll give it a shot.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That did it, thanks.

14. Steve12

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] last night I had over 10000 posts, this morning I have 9300. Obviously not a big deal, just kinda curious about what happened.

15. SRW

I was cleaning up the database last night and the number of posts should now be accurate with what we have on the database. I lost a crapload too, [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] is the top poster on the site again. Post tramp!

16. Steve12

Aight I figured it was something like that.

Ward should start back at zero. He'd be at 20000 in a couple months.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sons of snitches...

18. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

Okay, now my post count. As its being padded again. I kinda having troble getting that count up

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Maybe if you could speak and type in complete sentences with proper punctuation, the posts would count and [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] could help you...otherwise, it's pointless.

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i was just wondering about the part at the top where it says

welcome gif user
    you have x unread posts

at one point i thought that once you clicked that it would go back to zero then the next time you came back to the site and if there was any thing new the number would be low or whatever just not like the 1700 unread posts mine says now

maybe theres just scrap ton of activitly lately idk

not a big deal just wondering because thats how i would find the most recent threads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.