Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=1815]codatious99[/MENTION] - I believe they will stay there until you read them or "Mark Forums Read." Which you can do under "Quick Links." That will set it to zero.

2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

thanks yo

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I can't like any posts. When I hit the "Like"-botton, the post seems to be liked for a second, but turn back to not liked a second later

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I think there is an issue with the CSS file. I see what's up. Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=569]ollysj[/MENTION]!

5. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

That happened to me most of last week. Had to go on tapatalk to like anything

6. SRW

[MENTION=569]ollysj[/MENTION], [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION], let me know if you are still having issues.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Seems to work [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

Thanks

8. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Working out great. Thank you mighty [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

the site seems to be running very slowley lately for me. And it is only this site. all other sites i dont have a problem with [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION]

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

this isnt really a bug but i have somehow turned off the notifications where it pops up on my gif main page for the @ mentions and id like to turn it back on

dont know when or how i did this im an idiot lol

thanks for anyhelp

11. SRW

http://gridironfans.com/forums/usertag.php?do=profile&action=options

In case you ever need to reset these you can find them in the UserCP under 'User Tagging'

12. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

13. Sportsguy

i cant use the thread tools like bold and to insert a link. [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

14. SRW

What forum(s) is this happening in [MENTION=1346]Dingleberry[/MENTION]? It could be a permission issue.

15. Sportsguy

it was happening in the other sports forum but now everything is good #steverobwhatever

16. Sportsguy

I cant use bold button or any other tool buttons above thread [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

17. SRW

What did you do to clear the issue up last time?

18. Sportsguy

nothing they just ended up working. looks like its working again [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

19. SRW

You might want to check your browser's settings if this keeps up. Also check settings on any browser add-ons that might block code or content.

20. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] is there a reason the scoreboard thing at the top of the site is showing twice? I can screencap it if you need to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.