Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I think Steve is looking into it although I post news daily and I see no problem...weird

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah... Seems like mine pulls ip only the pictures i've uploaded over time.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Seems like it would be something on your side though because it's pulling your pics as default and mine isn't.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what I initially thought but can't find a place to switch it... It was fine up until the last time it was worked on. Won' t let me insert a picture from my uploaded pics either.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The selection you want to make in the drop down menu is the blank option. Is that were you are setting it?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't have a "blank option."

[​IMG]

7. SRW

Gotcha....how about if you choose a team?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

It will select photos from the teams if I uploaded one at one point or another (only pictures I uploaded.) But it still wouldn't let me insert them the proper way...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  9. SRW

Ah ok, let me check that out. I know what you mean now.

10. SRW

Hey WARD, give it a whirl now. I found a setting that was off. You should be able to select the blank option in the categories to search all of the news images.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I just created a news story called Test. It worked. It's in the Recycle Bin now. Thanks!! :punkrocker:

12. SRW

The image popup is a really cool feature actually.....it lets all members use images from:

• The Photoplog ie. the NFL Image Gallery
    • Their own User Albums

They then can add the image:
    • into their posts with the tags wrapped around it
      [*]as an attachment[/LIST]

Pretty cool, huh? You could have smack images you want to use, custom smilies, news images, etc in your albums and use them all over the site in posts, blogs, draft reports and more.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Here's a question now. I am able to post the images in news stories and I have the blank box. However, there is no longer a "all my photos" option in the drop down menu...should I have both a blank and all my photos options along with all the team options?

Is this feature what we should use to replace the "My Smilies" feature?

14. SRW

The first drop down needs to be set to Pictures and Albums to use images in your user album. You can create a smilies folder in there if you want for your smilies.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Still can't post new threads from iPhone mobile view...the aytem asks for a thread prefix and you don't have the option to choose one

16. SRW

thread prefix in iPhone....on it.

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I just noticed it also asked foe post icon too with out being able to choose one

18. SRW

Check now on both Omen. The only forums that require a thread prefix and post icon are the Latest NFL Headlines, NFL Uncensored and other "official" site content forums.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

HOw do you create a folder?

20. SRW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.