Preseason Looking Good

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherGF, Aug 18, 2008.

1. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Yeah they may have taken a loss last week but the 1st string on offense and defense look good this year and with the talent we picked up in the offseason we could have a good year this year what do you all think?

2. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

I've been saying this all along. We had a GREAT offseason. Dropped the cancers and got guys that will really help us. We now have wide-outs, depth at that. 2 good QBs. 2 good backs as well as depth behind them, and our massive line is looking great. Our dline is getting pressure. Our LBs are looking solid. Corners are playing defense even with Lucas out. The safety battle will be good, but i'm fine with either Godfrey OR salley starting.

All in all we really have had a good preseason thusfar, and i expect big things from us.

delhomme will have comeback player of the year, and DeAngalo is about to have a big year, even with Stewart in town.

If things go how i'm thinking they will.. 10 wins or better and we take the division.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

When one player assaults another player how do you say we dropped the cancers with a straight face?

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[​IMG]

Straight faced Eagles fan.

5. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Fights happen at camp. Have you ever played football? Steve Smith is a great guy... but he has had a history of anger problems, and that was his first outbreak since 2002. 6 years of keeping calm. He is not a cancer. He still is one of the teams leaders. Him and Lucas have been talking ever since..

6. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

You going to any of the games this year ncnvader?

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

it looks good now. But after facing the skins it will look a lot less good.:icon_cheesygrin:

8. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

I dont really mind if we lose all of are pre season games as long as our 1st string looks good in all of them for the time there in then I will be happy. I am sure Jake will get alot more chances to throw the ball this week anyways against the Skins.