Projecting The Saints' Top 10 Fantasy Weapons

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, May 27, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Following a tumultuous period both on and off the field in 2012, the New Orleans Saints looked more like themselves in 2013, due in large part to Head Coach Sean Payton’s return from his year-long suspension in the aftermath of the bounty scandal. Payton’s reinstatement sparked a return to dominant offensive Football which Saints fans have grown accustomed to, and his decision to tab Rob Ryan as the team’s new Defensive Coordinator paid dividends as New Orleans returned to the playoffs. Rather than racking up yards and points via catch-up mode, Drew Brees and the Saints’ offense looked like the same, dominant unit that reached […]

Read the whole post here.

2. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Gotta love all those undrafted guys on there

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I am very comfortable with the top 7. I really like Robinson to make a bigger impact this season and possibly cause Ingram to carry his ass somewhere else. While the team really puts up points and yards, besides Brees and Graham, most of it is spread around and therefor kinda sucks for the fantasy part. Personally I don't do the fantasy football part. But that is a different story.

4. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Cooks should be in the ROTY discusson if things go how i think they will

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think so also. Only depends on how he holds up.