Protests Over Missouri Teen's Death

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Tarkus, Aug 16, 2014.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

i dont give a shirt if the guy sold cigs broke up a fight or store owners were whining. the end result is a guy is dead. thats a complete failure on the police.

if any of us fail at our job bad enough we get fired eventhough nobody probably dies. zero excuse there wasnt an indictment.

Diesel44 likes this.
  2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i am sure in some cases,killing somebody when defending yourself is totally justified,this guy was not doing anything to them and they broke their own rules by putting the guy on his back instead of on his side.
    they should at least be guilty of involuntary manslaughter and fired from their jobs.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

i would agree that the majority are justified. but man, not even negligence in this case ?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

they cant even get a racial slur removed from the nfl so not surprising this is getting no media covage

6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

it is not a racial slur to everybody.if it is such a racial slur,why do other indians use it as mascot names for high school? i have yet to hear 1 person amswer that question.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

blacks use the n word all day. whats the point ?

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Just because some black guys called their musical collaboration NWA doesnt mean its okay if some white kids want to do the same.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Marvin Lewis calling Johnny Manziel a midget is the equivalent to using the N-Word in the little people world. Where's the little people outrage?!?

Diesel44 and Tarkus like this.
  10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Hear the family in that tv series" Little People,Big World" are plum pissed and are gonna boycott the nfl over it they are so outraged.
    [​IMG]

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is where the PC police need to kill themselves.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

off topic but damn if straight outta compton isnt one of my all-time favorite rap albums.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

They aren't showing up though...I feel for the Little People...they need a mini-al sharpton.