QB Kolb impressing at Eagles workouts

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by indysteve1563, May 30, 2007.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Oh yeah you guys got Spikes, I like him. Better hope he can stay healthy though. Hes missed alot of time with injurys the past couple seasons.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I hear ya. Even if he's only 3/4 of the player he used to be, it's an upgrade to the weakest part of the team.

3. Jimmy's Dignity

Jimmy's Dignity Wackbagger Extraordinare

fixed it for ya! ;)

the problem with trading McNabb right now is he's coming off an ACL tear...no GM will give up anything more than a 2nd rounder and even that's a stretch. He'll come back this year, 3,250 yards, 31 TD's, 14 int's, Kolb will see mop-up duty in blowouts against, ehhhh, Miami? Eagles schedule looks rough this year

as a Giants fan, that trade nauseated me...aren't there laws against theft? :mad:

4. bossplaya000

bossplaya000 Bitch I'm the boss

Briggs, Spikes, and Trotter.. Wow

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm on an updated crap list and not number 1??? Screw you Dawk....Kolb better watch out, McScab gonna be pissed if he does too well and will want him shipped out of Philly for fear of losing his job once he comes back from yet another injury...[smilie=LAUGHY32.gi: [smilie=LAUGHY32.gi:

6. DawkinsINT

Briggs. :lol:

Don't worry, Sweetie. With posts like this you'll be back at #1 again in no time. :cool:

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I know!!!![smilie=makeout.gif]

8. DawkinsINT

Does Steve know that we're making out?

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I told him, as long as there's no tongue...

10. DawkinsINT

No tongue...:(