Quality Contributors To The Blog To Get Their Own Sub-Forums

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 18, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Members who display a commitment to the Blog section here on GridironFans.com will be getting their own sub-forums in the NFL Uncensored forums. This will be the exclusive home for your blog. This will bring broader options on getting your work out there to the masses. How is commitment gauged? Quality, quantity, style and the ability to create entries that the site would want to be associated with consistently will be selected by myself. I will contact the authors individually to move to this next step in this section of the site.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Just a FYI.....all of the messages have been sent. If you received one, please follow the instructions provided. Once I have that all in I will begin putting the sub-forums together. Initially they will be "test" forums. All I would need would be for the owners to give the controls a test drive and make sure they have no issues. From there we'd go live in the new sub-forums. Please note that for now any entries you want to post should be posted in the NFL Uncensored forum as is the current procedure. This will change when any and all bugs are cleared in the test sub-forums. Any posts in the test sub-forums will be deleted so when we go live all the forums have a "fresh start".

I look forward to seeing where the talent we have on GridironFans.com goes with this. I will do what I can to make this as easy as just spilling your thoughts on the NFL here.