Quick Hits From Round 2 Of Saints' OTAs

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Jun 5, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

The New Orleans Saints wrapped up their second round of organized team activities on Thursday, with the afternoon practice open to the media for the first time this week. Here are some updates from today’s practice… Center Stage Just two days after offically sealing his return to the Saints, Jonathan Goodwin was on the practice field and taking snaps with the 2nd team. Tim Lelito worked with the 1st team. Goodwin told reporters that part of the reason he has been brought back into the fold in New Orleans is to help mentor 2nd year pro Lelito, a former undrafted player out of Grand Valley […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I hope Goody is right about the team being set at center. that was the weakest part of the line last year. that is after the benching of Charles Brown. I would like to see if Morgan can come back close to form from a couple of years ago. That average is CRAZY, but I think that he could possibly just be a forth or fifth receiver type.

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

That fight for 1 or 2 WR spots is going to be fun to watch

4. Buck Fenson

it should be. personally I think that Tanner and Toon will lose out even though Coach likes Toon in practice.

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

I can't wait for Kenny Stills, season 2

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Buck Fenson

other than left tackle, I don't see any weakness in depth.