Raiders List LB Rolando McClain As Questionable Vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Dec 2, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Oakland's Rolando McClain might be listed as questionable for this weekend's game against the Miami Dolphins, but before any official decision is made in regard to his status, Raiders coach Hue Jackson plans to have a serious face-to-face conversation with his troubled linebacker. McClain was arrested Thursday for discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing, and reckless endangerment stemming from a Wednesday incident in his Alabama hometown, and the eighth overall pick in the 2010 draft later was released after posting $2,000 bail. "(I) have now gotten more information and can make a very informed decision on what I think is best for our team and I'll do that in the next day or so," Jackson said. "Obviously, there's a situation that happened and I've had an opportunity to digest it all. The important thing is we focus on this game. I have 52 other players that are doing things the right way and doing things as I see they should be doing it and we're getting ready to play a game. I will deal with Rolando when that time comes." Jackson addressed reporters Friday for the first time since news leaked of McClain's arrest. "Here's the bottom line. There's a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things, and obviously there was something done wrong," Jackson said via the Contra Costa Times. "So we'll go and deal with that accordingly from there."

Source: Associated Press