Raiders Waive DeAngelo Hall

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Darius Ali, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

Its all over NFL network. Wow. 8 games and a major contract and already waived. Im not sure wtf we are doing now. This is the biggest mess of a team in sports.

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Thats Crazy.

3. warwagon86

warwagon86 Irish Football Fans

??? why waive him why not try to get some draft picks for him?

4. Darius Ali

Darius Ali 1st Stringer

Lol. Just another mind boggling move by Oakland. I can't even begin to understand this move.

We gave up a second rounder for him too.

5. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Thank heck. Should knock the cocky bastard down a peg or 8.

Trade deadlines been:icon_cheesygrin:

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Because the trade deadline already passed, I guess...

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

This would be awesome and a step in the right direction for the Raiders. Screw Hall...

8. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

This is the most pathetic organization in sports.:laughy32:

9. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

the lions need to be on the phone with his agent the second they dump him

he would start day 1 and we would pretty much pay him whatever he wants

10. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

About time we need to just blow this crap up. Keep 3 or 4 guys and build on that crap.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Russell, Nnamdi, McFadden, Fargas, Howard. End of Story.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

SO didn't he sign/have a BIG contract when they traded for him? What kind of guaranteed $$ does he get anyway?

13. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Yeah, i wouldn't mind just playing with those guys.

Call me a optimist, but if we can purge about 10-12 of the guys (rumored on espn) by the end of the week, we can finally start the rebuild.

On the other side this could be very interesting for the NFL for some big names could be free agents by the end of the week.

I think it was 16 million guaranteed, Raiders are on the hook for the 8 million. If someone picks him off waivers, i think they have to get his entire contract.

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Wonder who picks him up. Looks like Davis is trying to send a message with this, last one didn't work when they fired Kiffin.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Dude, I know you guys are in a bad state, and you generally have pretty intelligent input regarding your team and ball in general, but...really? Have you seen the guy play this year? Whoever you have on your roster right now could not possibly outplay Hall. Wait. I mean that last sentence the other way around. You know what I mean.
    Hall may as well have not been on the field for all the good he's done so far. Playing opposite a guy like Nnamdi whom qb's would rather heck Phyllis Diller than throw at really exposed Hall for what he is. A really bad player who got away with being considered decent since his surrounding cast was so much horribler. I think I just made up a word with "horribler"...I like it.

I also made up "vaginosity" recently, which is a term used to refer to the level of how cat/lame something is. For example..."Bears 88's vaginosity is through the roof." Use it at your will.

16. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

i guess you dont know that the lions defense is the worse in the NFL by a wide margin and 6 out of 7 starting QBs we have faced have set career high against us

are CBs are Brian Kelly, Travis Fisher, Leigh Bodden, Keith Smith and Ramzee Robinson and average 20 miss tackles a game and we have 1 int by the whole secondary

Hall can not be any worse then what we have already at the very least he would be an upgrade over Robinson

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hall to the Cowboys in 3....2....1.......

(Hey!! We need secondary help!! Badly :icon_confused: )

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

TO and D hall on the same team after what he did to him :icon_frown:

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...they can spit at each other in practice :icon_cheesygrin:

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

But is picking up a Franchise tag level contract a for a player that
    be good for a rebuilding team

Sorry TJ, Ill pass on Hall

Newman will be back after the bye, and Ill take Scan and or Jenkins over Hall