ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im done, son. Im well past my tolerance levels of idiocy, you are no longer worth the time.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

first off, in a court of law they would not have qualified for the playoffs yet. Certain other games have to be played. Seconly, its already been intelligently established by me because you need your hand held in logic arguments ,that I don't need to get a single pick right for games to be staged. That's how good a multibillion business is at deception.
    you see, you think that me getting Cardinals wrong to this point disproves my entire theory but you completely overlook the surrounding absurdities that take place. Sure, they won the game but are down to a third string QB which establishes them doing poorly in the playoffs and the objective of a host city never getting there is still met.
    You of course overlook a team like the Rams getting 2 shut out blowouts and then losing to a team with a bunch of back ups on the field while neither team scores a touchdown ? that's ridiculous bull from top to bottom LOL
    yes, like a child you simply ignore all the absurd variables.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Giants - WRONG.
    Cardinals - WRONG.
    Seahawks - WRONG.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

What's in the script this week? What shot in the dark are you going for?

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

But you've been wrong every step of the way.

They are two good defensive teams. Nobody was taking the over in the game except for possibly idiots like you. Nothing "absurd" occurred in the game.

What is the NFL's angle in your theory as to why they wouldn't want a host city's team to be in the SB? Wouldn't it add publicity to the game? How would it hurt the NFL as a product so much that they need to make sure it never happens?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

You aren't smart enough to realize it yet...but you'll see.

9. DawkinsINT

Like a child, I simply ignore all of the absurd variables.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

yep. immature and childish.

11. ram29jackson

who knows ? maybe it doesn't hurt a thing and is just how the wealthy toy with their toys. Or they would rather have 2 teams fans of money coming in to stimulate economy. The Dolphins and Saints have hosted 20 and never got close once.

12. ram29jackson

for the millionth time, I don't have to get a single prediction right for games to be staged.
    But lets review shall we?
    yes, the Cards are in the playoffs but the nfl made sure they go in limping with 3 hobbled/injured and questionable back up QBs and a bunch of other injuries. A team with all these back ups at every position somehow gets 11 wins and even more ridiculously..they do it by winning a game against a team that for the 2 previous weeks blew out /shut out 2 other teams while neither team Cards/Rams, scored a TD =unrealistic,bogus bull LOL. ( the Rams also somehow blew out the Broncos in some miracle/the Broncos who beat the Cards)
    another example of the NFL giving you any outcome it damn well feels like giving.
    as far as Seattle..that's great/wonderful,they made the playoffs. Whether I'm right or wrong about that it's still all staged.
    Seattle wont matter in the playoffs just like the Cardinals wont.They might even let the Seahawks into the Conference championship but they will lose that game.
    As much as I got wrong so far I did say my top 3 to make it to a SB from the NFC was SF/Giants or the Lions.
    the Lions are still there and like the Cardinals a few years before they have a QB and WR they can sell to the public.
    and I'm sure here there is also evidence that I did pick the Browns and Bills to make the playoffs which is highly likely.
    its highly likely they could have the Broncos playing the Colts in the Conference championship repeating the match up in the opening week and have the Packers beat the Seahawks in the second round of the playoffs whom met in the first week as well.
    they'll have a Broncos vs Lions SB just like when the Falcons lost to the Broncos. All to reward the star QB on his way out.
    you guys are trying to focus on "haha you got a pick wrong." Instead of reviewing the larger absurd picture.
    its impossible for an entire division to be that bad below .500 without manipulation. Its too perfect an ugly set up LOL.
    but of course that along with teams with good records not making the playoffs will be the excuse they use this or next off season to add a playoff team so everyone is happy. They of course planned on doing it years ago and this is how they set it up.
    actually try to evaluate everything in front of you instead of just whether I get picks wrong.
    oh by the way, I did in fact pick buffalo to win yesterday because they would have to make the playoffs in various scenarios LOL and the game played out so perfectly pathetically.
    youll say "well, the Packers have never won in buffalo the last 5 times" or what ever it is?
    how in the hell does that matter? each time the packers went there was with an entirely different package of people. That is no science to validate them losing there, especially with a superior team. But the media made sure you were told that stat before hand so you have a pseudo intellectual excuse for it happening LOL.
    remember,the Bills have new owners and the NFL likes to reward new owners. But of course, it will be the teams from the major markets with the more popular QBs who go further as always.
    2 weeks to go and only 1 team in the nfc has a playoff spot that isn't even a guaranteed division winner.
    Sure, that just happend naturally,right ?
    gotta keep you in mystery somehow, don't they.
    I'm an intelligent, rational adult. I know "made for tv" fantastic stuff happening when I see it.

13. ram29jackson

hell f--king yes it was absurd LOL

again, listen closely.... the Rams blow out and shut out 2 teams but then lose to a team full of walking wounded at home and neither team scores a td.

you have to be a child to believe that.

not to mention that the Rams blew out the Broncos who the Cards lost to.
    Its just stupid to have it all play out that way...just freaking dumb LOL

made for tv baby ! made for tv bullcrap

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Clueless.

15. DawkinsINT

You lose credibility anytime you mention what one team did against other teams. Teams have their own strengths and weaknesses and match up differently against another opponent. Don't you know anything about sports? You have to be a child to not know that.

You think the NFL's mindset was to have no touchdowns in a game so it would be made for tv? You have to be a child to believe that. Don't you know anything about the NFL? They adjust rules for more scoring. They hate these types of games.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like I said. Makes his picks using the "shot in dark" method...failed miserably again this week with his story lines and is clueless. Great imagination though.

17. ram29jackson

LOL at losing credibility and your cliché match up argument. Yeah right,my ass, The Rams really matched up with the Broncos. You are admitting you'll believe anything and everything without thinking it trough

18. ram29jackson

yeah right ? in order for Buffalo to make the playoffs they most certainly had to beat the Packers. I picked Buffalo for that purpose and that is what happened.
    You just are acting like a baby now with your accusation.

imagination ? no, honey, its called deductive reasoning.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

rams - you do realize nobody actually cares what you think right ? and we're all just mocking you right ?

20. DawkinsINT

If you think that a whole different group of 22 players match-up exactly like every other team, you are a fool. Watching football and knowing that different players with different skill sets against each other makes a difference is deductive reasoning. To think that it can only be a league conspiracy is childish and cliche. Think things through instead of blindly following your conspiracy guru.